Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone who might be out there.

I/We are new to this and I/ we want to live the dream just like alot of you no doubt!

We are a typical Uk family with 2 small boys and want to give them the best future we can, and I dont believe it is in the Uk.

So many questions to ask but mainly what are the chances of getting a visa if your occupation isnt on the skill in demand list?

My husband is in procurement and supply in manufacturing and I am a Pharmacy Technician within a hospital.

Are there jobs in Oz for us?:confused:

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi everyone who might be out there.

I/We are new to this and I/ we want to live the dream just like alot of you no doubt!

We are a typical Uk family with 2 small boys and want to give them the best future we can, and I dont believe it is in the Uk.

So many questions to ask but mainly what are the chances of getting a visa if your occupation isnt on the skill in demand list?

My husband is in procurement and supply in manufacturing and I am a Pharmacy Technician within a hospital.

Are there jobs in Oz for us?:confused:
The chances of getting a visa if you do not have an occupation on the SOL is quite remote.
Have a look @ A-Z Occupations List - Australian Skills Recognition Information and then the SOL is currently under review along with a few other matters, details @ What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration

A fair bit there and something of a summary as a sticky thread in the Visas & Immigration section.
But essentially, I suspect either of you need to be looking at a bit more training, eg., become a pharmacist or nursing? - always a demand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.