Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I tried to post a thread yesterday in the immigration forum regarding my situation and asking for advice but it wasn't posted. I only got the iPhone app installed today and when trying to repost onto the forum, it said that "junior members" were restricted from posting threads.

I am trying to find new member protocol so I can get the advice I need and get as much help as I can get as I will need to apply for a visa at the end of this month.

How long do I need to wait before I am allowed to post threads/forums and such? Are there a number of posts I need to have before being "upgraded" from junior member?

I am extremely pleased to have found this site as it has so much information that I wouldn't otherwise find on my own regarding and visa/immigration help. There is a plethora of advice and shared experiences of members who have gone through the process.

Only regret is that I didn't stumble upon this sooner, before I went through my visa process to come into Australia on a 676 arriving on July, 2012 to visit my partner. In retrospect this wouldn't have been the route I pursed as I am now stuck in a predicament.

Thanks for the advice, I hope other new members will find this information helpful as well.

Cheers,
Honey

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just noticed I'm an "active member" now! I guess this post helped boost my membership requirement (^.^)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to be careful on what you posts. :) Make sure it will not violate any forum rules.
Thanks Bradley. Besides not violating any forum rules (which I've been careful to follow), is there anything else I need to be aware of?

I did notice that my thread was posted so that's a relief

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.