Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and i'll tell brief about myself. I'm Maneesha, Mechanical Engineer. I'll be migrating to Australia in July. I like Australia lot and hoping to enjoy life there.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I'm new to the forum and i'll tell brief about myself. I'm Maneesha, Mechanical Engineer. I'll be migrating to Australia in July. I like Australia lot and hoping to enjoy life there.
I hope you do find Australia to your continued liking and have a good future here Maneesha.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Hello Friends!
It's Mary from UK and I love traveling very much.
I am always eager to get knowledge of different places.
Hi Mary and welcome. There are so many place to see in the world that it would be difficult to know where to start.
Hope you enjoy this site and if we can be of any help just let us know.

Gene

·
Registered
7 Posts
I enjoy a lot to read that people from every world wants to live on Australia.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wish you the best of luck in australia and i hope you find work there. Australia is a great country to live in and im sure you will find happiness there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
request

I hope you do find Australia to your continued liking and have a good future here Maneesha.
Hi
I found your post and just want to know whether do you you mind if we have some foreign conversation via e-mail , need to know something more about this beautifull country
thanks
mac

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all. I'm spanish and i'm looking for inmigrate to Australia.

I don't know how to start, i want to know if i can go to Australia with a tourist visa, find a job, and then ask for a permanent visa there. Can somebody help me?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.