Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have recently completed my Masters from Inda ( MBA to be specific). I wanted to know if I am eligible to apply for an Australian PR based on my profile. My profile is as follow:

Education:
i)Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics and Telecomm) 2009-2012
ii) MBA (Finance) 2015-2017

Work Experience:
Accenture India (Software Engineering Analyst) 2012-2015 (34 Months)

IELTS General Score:
Band 8 (L8.5, R7.5, W8.0, S7.5)

If there is any more information required, please let me know. I need to understand if I am eligible or not. If I am, what is the procedure?

Thanks,
GS

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Whether you qualify would depend on the standing of the university that conferred your qualifications and the IT content of your BE degree and the duties disclosed by your employment certifications/duty statements.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whether you qualify would depend on the standing of the university that conferred your qualifications and the IT content of your BE degree and the duties disclosed by your employment certifications/duty statements.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply

My BE had very little to do with IT
I have done my BE from University of Mumbai

Related to duties mentioned on work experience certificate, here is a list of duties mentioned on the experience letter I got recently from my past employer :

· Collaborating with BI Architect / BI Team and the business community to define information use cases
· Preparing requirements documents, functional and technical designs, test scenarios, deployment plans related to ETL/ Informatica
· Enforcing standards, design styles and best practices
· Performing full Data Warehouse life-cycle systems development
· Designing BI ETL strategies and solutions using Informatica
· Creating and managing database objects including tables, indexes, procedures etc.
· Maintaining and enhancing existing ETL processes
· Analysing source data of different types and design programs for data integration, cleansing and transformation
· Performance tuning of existing or new ETL processes
· Managing unit, system and integration testing for accuracy and performance
· Performing gap analysis as related to ETL processes that populate reporting and analytics requirements
· Participating in day-to-day support as well as future-state design with BI team

I have this on the company letterhead with other details about my employment including hours worked per week and duration of employment

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
From what you have posted, to qualify you will probably need more relevant work experience.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice about developing a visa strategy?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what you have posted, to qualify you will probably need more relevant work experience.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice about developing a visa strategy?
Well, I don't mind taking that route, but as you have mentioned, to qualify I would need more relevant work experience. In what way then a visa agent be able to assist me with a visa strategy?

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Well, I don't mind taking that route, but as you have mentioned, to qualify I would need more relevant work experience. In what way then a visa agent be able to assist me with a visa strategy?

advice about developing a visa strategy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.