Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
HI to Every One,
I just was looking for some anwers and was browsing through the net and came across this forum. It looks very helpful. I would like to participate and different forums.
I have some concerns and may advise some people as I my self is PR holder.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
HI to Every One,
I just was looking for some anwers and was browsing through the net and came across this forum. It looks very helpful. I would like to participate and different forums.
I have some concerns and may advise some people as I my self is PR holder.
Thanks
Hello nosh and welcome to the forum, try browsing on the visa and immigrations section, there are currently people who would love your advice on PR. Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay.

louise

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here . I hope that there will be great fun here . Thanks
hello Enoch
Welcome to the forum, we have a time line which you could display on your threads showing people at what stage your at with your application for a visa, we have an abundance of information on the forum and everyone gives help to each other either through professional advice from one of the migrant agents, or through personal experience even just being there emotionally for people when there feeling a little let down by the whole process of waiting. people on the forum give and take and thats what its all about helping each other. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

louiseb

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi louiseb,
Thanks for the welcome. I have a problem I am not able to post in the forums like immigration forum . I posted twice yesterday in one of the threads and got reply , now that I m traying again its not letting me post anything instead it asks for login and does not proceed even I login.
Can you help me with this?
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.