Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im george, from cardiff/wales. 18 male and shitscared about doing this alone. hmmm it should be ok but i have my doubts. anyway this is me saying hello to the forum and thanx for the acception.

tra. x

·
Registered
692 Posts
I went to Japan when I was 19 on a working holiday and had a ball. I was part of a group of Aussies that went over, which made the transition a little easier, but the language and new culture was sometimes overwhelming.

Fortunately you won't have the language problems in Australia. I am sure once you get over the initial change of being in a new country, you will settle down and have a ball.

Hope you have a great year and I am sure you will have many great experiences. I hope you come back and post some of your experiences or if you have any questions about living in Australia.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx for your reasurance, im hopfully goign to find my new life away from everything, but if not i suppose i will have a good few stories to tell. im realy looking forward to working for meals, and seeing the country. volenteer work is a big thing for me i would love to doo it. x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.