Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi

Newbie here to help others who are waiting for the process, Im from melbourne and my husband is in morocco

tina
Hi tina and there's a few ladies waiting on partner visas, so have a look on the Visas & Immigration section, Babybah and trishher being a couple of posters being given much heartache.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi tina and there's a few ladies waiting on partner visas, so have a look on the Visas & Immigration section, Bahbah and trishher being a couple of posters being given much heartache.
Thanks wanderer

Having spoken to both of those women and annie123 as well and informed them of the process i have been through....done the tribunal thing and now waiting for the form 80 to be processed and cleared...told 6mths so been waiting now 3mths so hopefully very soon....so i guess i will be able to help these women as i have been through the stages...long process but worth it in the end

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Simoutina
My husband is from North Africa and we are awaiting the spouse visa. Just wondering how you are going with it? Have you got it? If so, how long did it take? What was involved?
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Joutzen

We got rejected jan09 and went to the tribunal dec09 and are now waiting for the form 80 to clear...being told about end of July so hoping we will be together very soon....

Hi Simoutina
My husband is from North Africa and we are awaiting the spouse visa. Just wondering how you are going with it? Have you got it? If so, how long did it take? What was involved?
Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Simoutina! Wishing you best of luck. Hope your husband will be here real soon. I know what it feels like ..... Me too am waiting for my husband to join me from India.... :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi

Thanks for your kind thoughts.we are almost near to our completion....waiting for the form 80 to clear 25th July...so should be soon...hope your wait is not too long either

Hi Simoutina! Wishing you best of luck. Hope your husband will be here real soon. I know what it feels like ..... Me too am waiting for my husband to join me from India.... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.