Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm Shelly from Israel, recently turned 26. :)

I'm in a relationship with an Australian citizen, we met through (what now seems to be quite popular world wide) a shared passion of both of us - computer gaming.

We've been in a relationship for a year and a half now and we're currently doing it long distance through Skype (on a daily basis!) and flying to each other. We did meet twice already, once in April '11 for 3 weeks in Israel (So many funny stories I can share from his trip over here...) and again in January '12 for two months in Australia.

We're still planning on meeting once more in Israel before looking into me moving over and looking into obtaining temporary and permanent partner (defacto) visa.

Since we're in no rush to marry (although it's been discussed since the beginning), we're not going to look into PMV at this point.

Both of our families are really supportive, although my family obviously is going to miss me a lot once I move. We're very lucky to have found each other and have the support of our close ones. :D

I did post a few questions in the appropriate forum if anyone feels like checking it out and see if they have anything to share, I'd appreciate it.

Feel free to ask any questions, I look forward to being a part of this community...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.