Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've always been very interested in Australia. I've never visited but have read a lot about the lifestyle.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that The Aussies work to live rather than live to work. We only get one life and it's our own personal responsibility to choose the life we want.

This is where I am in my own life. At a crossroads, need to decide what's best for my family.

My research begins...........

Thanks!

Minnesota Mike :cool:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hello everyone!

I've always been very interested in Australia. I've never visited but have read a lot about the lifestyle.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that The Aussies work to live rather than live to work. We only get one life and it's our own personal responsibility to choose the life we want.

This is where I am in my own life. At a crossroads, need to decide what's best for my family.

My research begins...........

Thanks!

Minnesota Mike :cool:
Welcome to the forum Mike,

Yeah, Australia is the place to be :D

Not an easy process to get there to live, I hope you have some skills if you are going for skilled migration.

You should visit first and see if the lifestyle suits you or not. I like it but I can see how some people get frustrated with the laid back approach to getting anything done. When my husband was trying to get his deck done the tradesmen would just not show up for appointments etc. You have to have a "she'll be right attitude" which my husband is great at and if you can slow down and enjoy the slower pace of life then it is just the best place to be :D

Kttykat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.