Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Annette, i'm Australian born n bred but i moved to the USA in 2009 to marry my American husband, now we are wanting to move to Australian and very overwhelmed with the whole process, we had to do a lot of paperwork for me to come to the USA, but looking at stuff to go back it seems harder than it was coming here, and i have no idea where to start, i'm just anxious and excited about coming home. if anyone can put me in the right direction i'd appreciate it so much!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Annette, i'm Australian born n bred but i moved to the USA in 2009 to marry my American husband, now we are wanting to move to Australian and very overwhelmed with the whole process, we had to do a lot of paperwork for me to come to the USA, but looking at stuff to go back it seems harder than it was coming here, and i have no idea where to start, i'm just anxious and excited about coming home. if anyone can put me in the right direction i'd appreciate it so much!!
Hi Annette. New here myself and can't really give much advice other than stay patient and think positive. Hope you can make it back home with your husband. Best of luck. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.