Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reborn in Australia

Hello to all,,,,,This is sneha here,,,,,,,I'm new here,,,,,this is my first post in this site....... i hope to know some of you......so please help and reply me.........
Thanks lot........
I'm also a new comer to Sydney. Just settle down. Nothing to do at all. Will try to know more people here. Gald to know you then.

:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi there everyone... im a newbie also here in the forum hope to hear and read your post around here day...enjoy being and lets make new friends... happy new year to all the newbies... wish you all the best this 2011...God Bless to all of us :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi there sneha123.... yes you would enjoy here in reading different posts from the forum.... may i ask a question for you?????? can we be friends??? i am alvin from the beautiful and historical country of the philippines... hope we can get along and chat some time... have a nice day ahead of you :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi there sneha123.... yes you would enjoy here in reading different posts from the forum.... may i ask a question for you?????? can we be friends??? i am alvin from the beautiful and historical country of the philippines... hope we can get along and chat some time... have a nice day ahead of you :)
Hello friend alvin,,,,,sneha here,,,,,thanks for reply my post,,,,I like your suggestion,,,,I agree with you,,,,,,but please support me in this site,,,,I hope you help me,,,,,,,,,Thanks lot in advance...,:):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.