Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have applied for off shore Partner visa when I was pregnant 6 months ago and that is also why I didn't book my medicals. 2 months ago, baby is born (AH) and we submitted change of circumstances forum 1022 and uploaded her documents already but still no response from CO (I think CO yet to be assigned)

Question I want to ask is, can I book my medicals now and take baby with me for her medical's also ? or will there be separate link generated in immiaccount for baby's medicals along with mine ?

Nearest Medical center is 4 hours drive away and I wanted to do both my and my baby's medical on same day to save time.

Or should I wait for CO to tell what to do?

Your suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
With newborn usually only a letter from the doctor is required, not a full medical. Once the baby is added to the application, a HAP ID will be generated. You normally woukd also receive a letter re. the baby’s visa medicals.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With newborn usually only a letter from the doctor is required, not a full medical. Once the baby is added to the application, a HAP ID will be generated. You normally woukd also receive a letter re. the baby's visa medicals.
letter from any doctor or panel doctor ? and how will the baby be added to application, and her HAP ID will be generated ? I emailed Pak high commission and they said "your baby will automatically be added in you application without any further fee" so i did not fill Form 1436 and have not paid any fee yet.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
letter from any doctor or panel doctor ? and how will the baby be added to application, and her HAP ID will be generated ? I emailed Pak high commission and they said "your baby will automatically be added in you application without any further fee" so i did not fill Form 1436 and have not paid any fee yet.
If you have notified DIBP of the birth of the baby, they will add the newborn to the pending application. You should receive instructions from the case officer re. medicals. Typically, the letter will be issued by the doctor who attended the birth, but you should clarify that with your case officer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.