Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Just logged into immi account and not sure if this was there before hand or not but when I click on my partners sponsorship application, next to the name is says approved, but application status says submitted.
Do you think this means that they have been approved as a sponsor as the actual status has not changed or is this something that automatically happens since it was sent in and we just haven't noticed until now? Thank you for any insights into this. (Obviously replaced name and DOB with *** to privacy reasons)

Application status: Submitted
Applicants
*****,***** (** Jul 198*) - Approved

Important information
This application has been successfully submitted to the department.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey Guys,
Just logged into immi account and not sure if this was there before hand or not but when I click on my partners sponsorship application, next to the name is says approved, but application status says submitted.
Do you think this means that they have been approved as a sponsor as the actual status has not changed or is this something that automatically happens since it was sent in and we just haven't noticed until now? Thank you for any insights into this. (Obviously replaced name and DOB with *** to privacy reasons)

Application status: Submitted
Applicants
*****,***** (** Jul 198*) - Approved

Important information
This application has been successfully submitted to the department.
This is normal. It means the sponsor is approved. Great news because someone has at least started looking at the visa application!! This has happened to me twice now and both times the sponsor application status never changed from submitted even after the visa was granted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is normal. It means the sponsor is approved. Great news because someone has at least started looking at the visa application!! This has happened to me twice now and both times the sponsor application status never changed from submitted even after the visa was granted.
Thank you so much for the reply. I was hoping this is what it meant! After waiting for 15 months its good to finally know that its at least been looked at. I am hoping its not much longer and we will receive a grant notificiation lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.