Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day mates!

I've been nominated for the Employer Nomination Scheme (186) and this visa has two steps, first the company has to nominate you, and once this nomination is lodged, you can apply for the visa itself using the nomination reference number.
Unfortunately, the nomination was refused by immigration the first time, so my company had to lodge a new one and I had to do the whole process again. BTW, the company's migration agency lied about the refusal reason.
I can track the status of the second step (the visa itself) importing my own application TRN into my Immiaccount, but I don't see any status related to the nomination process.
Do you know if the nomination process has its own TRN too so I can import it in my Immiaccount and track the whole process from there?

I asked my company but they don't know because they said that the migration agency is taking care of the process, but honestly I don't trust the migration agency and I'm pretty sure they will tell me that their part cannot be tracked to avoid having me sniffing supervising their horrible work.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
As the visa applicant you should have no access to the nomination application whatsoever and you have no business trying to import the nomination application.It is purely the sponsor's business and it is up to them if they want to share any of this information with you.

That migration agency may well be horrible, but we only have your word for it and without actually seeing their work, there is no point commenting on it.
I wouldn't want anyone sniffing around or, God forbid," supervise" my work either.

On request ,the migration agency should provide your employer with an update on the status quo, a copy of the actual application etc. The sponsor can then choose to share that information with you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information.

If you knew how I suffered their incompetence you would understand. And I didn't gave any information about what company is so I can say whatever I want about them.

BTW, they're not even registered migrations, so what they are doing it's illegal. I'm pretty sure you will not defend them anymore knowing this ;)

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Thanks for the information.

If you knew how I suffered their incompetence you would understand. And I didn't gave any information about what company is so I can say whatever I want about them.

BTW, they're not even registered migrations, so what they are doing it's illegal. I'm pretty sure you will not defend them anymore knowing this ;)

Cheers
I'm not defending anyone and you can say whatever you like. You can even name them as far as I am concerned. I'm just saying that it is not possible to comment on other agencies without knowing all the details.

Regardless if they are legit or not, you should not have access to the nomination, as that is the sponsor's business only.

If these people are not registered migration agents them they should not be operating in Australia. Why is the sponsor even dealing with them if they are not reputable and legitimate operators ? If they are operating illegally you should report them ask your sponsor to use a properly registered agency to deal with your nomination.

Maybe you should look for another sponsor? By the sound of it, this application is doomed anyway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry, I thought you were saying that I cannot make comments on my sponsor migration agent's work. Anyway I wasn't asking for comments about this, I just wanted to know if the possibility of accessing the nomination process details existed. Looks like it does, so I will ask it to my sponsor to be able to supervise the process.

My part is being done by a fully registered migration agent, as it has to be, but my sponsor is paying to someone to do the job who is untouchable. So reporting can have fatal consequences for me.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Without the consent and the co-operation of your sponsor, there is no way anyone can access the nomination application.

Maybe your agent can request access on your behalf.

Is the other “ agent” based in Australia?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.