Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am about to submit online form 47sp. In regards to the boxes that give you roughly 1500 characters to answer financial, social aspects as well as development, nature of household and commitment of relationship... is it possible to answer these questions in a separate, saved and uploaded document.
I am wondering if I can simply state in the boxes provided "please see personal statement "financial aspects" and then upload document after submitting.
I will have more than the stated 1500 characters but want to include as much detail as possible.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Unless it's changed recently, it's 2000 characters in each box for each question.

Yes you can do that. I like to think there's a limit to those boxes for a reason though, so don't make them read a novel if you attach a separate statement.

·
Registered
974 Posts
A lot of people (myself included) wrote in those boxes “please see attachment financial aspects, evidence of” and it’s not a problem.

We did that for all the major ones.

Reactions: sakono

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unless it's changed recently, it's 2000 characters in each box for each question.

Yes you can do that. I like to think there's a limit to those boxes for a reason though, so don't make them read a novel if you attach a separate statement.
Thanks for your response. Where abouts then can we go into detail about our relationship without having a word limit? I have gone into great detail explaining the development of our relationship (how, where we started, what weve done along the way) as i would have thought all extra details would help?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A lot of people (myself included) wrote in those boxes "please see attachment financial aspects, evidence of" and it's not a problem.

We did that for all the major ones.
thanks for that.

did you then simply upload the corresponding document once you clicked submit and paid? was there a time frame you had to upload them by?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.