Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, does anyone know who i can contact because i haven't gotten any response to my tourist visa application in almost a month (90% visa applications processed in 6 days).

I was asked to provide some additional information, which i did, but never after that received any feedback.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Hi all, does anyone know who i can contact because i haven't gotten any response to my tourist visa application in almost a month (90% visa applications processed in 6 days).

I was asked to provide some additional information, which i did, but never after that received any feedback.
Is it the subclass 651 visa you have applied for? That is the one with the processing time you have mentioned.

The type of extra information you needed to provide might give an idea as to a reason for a delay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it the subclass 651 visa you have applied for? That is the one with the processing time you have mentioned.

The type of extra information you needed to provide might give an idea as to a reason for a delay.
Yes, it is the eVisitor 651 subclass visa. It was standard additional info, like bank statement, employers letter, reason for coming over and similar.

But it is taking strangely long to not even receive any feedback. I called the Global service centre, but they are not allowed to disclose any information on ongoing applications so now i don't know who else to contact.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts