Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not selected "not related" option in work experience in EOI and got an invite

Hi Experts,

Request your advice here, it's urgent and critical.

After the positive ACS assessmen, I am eligible for 65 points.
ACS has deducted two years of my experience.

While filling my EOI I had included that initial two years and submitted. I assumed that 70(i.e extra five points as i included the 2 yrs) points it showed is tentative and DIBP will re-evaluate once after visa is lodged.

However, I had received my invitation within two days and that created doubt. When I googled I was shocked to know that I should mark the first two years as non-relevant experience.

Please help me on the questions

1) Is there an option to correct this?
2) What should i do now, should i wait until the invitation lapse which is 60 days?
2) Can I gohead and accept the invitation and proceed where I can deal this with the migration agent ? Will agent understand this as an error and process it further without refusal?

It is my mistake, please someone give me a clue, show me some lights.

Thanks,
Shreesh.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm not an expert but I don't think you can apply if the information in your EOI is wrong and gives you more points than you should have. You'll need to wait for the 60 days to lapse, update your EOI and reapply.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge will come along soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is it possible to create another EOI, just by creating another account !! What happens then.

I believe there should be some options left for such human errors !!

Am just trying to find out options...

Someone, please help here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello experts,

There is no limitation on how many Expressions of Interest you can submit in SkillSelect. However, you must be able to provide evidence on all the claims you have made to achieve your points score. If you do not accept your invitation we cannot guarantee that you will receive another invitation.

The above text is from this URL
border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/how-many-eois-can-i-submit

Could someone please let know the meaning of the above highlighted text?
Is that I will not receive invitation for the second valid EOI, if the first invitation is unactioned ?

Am planning to withdraw the first incorrect EOI after 60 days and keep the second valid EOI for consideration. I might get the advantage on submitted date for the second one.

Waiting for your suggestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.