Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,924 Posts
[QUOTE=hannahmarieMM;

I have been living together with my partner for a year in the Philippines

** Do you have evidence of this?

and then I got pregnant and went back to Australia (my home).

I gave birth here in Australia

** Is the father on the birth certificate?

and we have been in a long distance relationship for a year because his visitor visa got declined the first try.

** You would need to explain this living apart in your application (easy could not get visa)

Now he is here on tourist visa

** What did he put as relationship staus on his visa application?

and I'm not sure which visa to apply,

** That all depends on your evidence.

I am rooting in De facto visa

** No comment!

but then we dont have any proof that we lived together for a year just photos with locations and Facebook posts, because we were financially supported by our parents.

** So as my first response - evidence of a De facto is an issue.

Our son is an Australian citizen, does that wave the 12 month proof requirement?

** No

We are planning to submit the visa on October 2018 because his three month period in Australia will finish on 1st of November.

** Does the current Visitor Visa have a "No Further Stay Condition"?

( We wanted to apply onshore) and we are planning on getting married on April 2019.

** Good to have plans - but be flexible with them when it comes to Partner Visas for Australia.

Our initial plan is to go for Defacto to get bridging visa and then submit marriage certificate later on April 2019 but now I'm confused should apply for de facto visa or fiance visa?

** It is an evidence based decision.

·
Registered
6,924 Posts
Let me add that we have been together for Four years already and our son is now 2 years old.
I can make a statement such as I have lived in Botswana with my partner for 7 years and have a child together in fact two children.

That does not confirm we are still in a relationship or we broke up a few times during that 7 years or much at all - only at some time we have been together and did not use birth control on at least two occasions.

Is my story real or are the God's Crazy?

Let the Case Officer spin the coke bottle on that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.