Australia Forum banner

Which visa should we apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,602 Posts
Hello we already did and they advised de facto but we didnt continue with them because we decided to do it on our own instead.
So you got professional advice, decided to ignore the advice and now you are confused about what to do next ?

If you insist on doing it yourself, start by doing someone in-depth research, so you properly understand the difference between the different visas and what documentation is required.

Just randomly asking for some support on a public forum without doing your homework is an (expensive) recipe for disaster.

Other than registered migration agents, people on this forum can share their own experiences, but cannot provide migration advice.

What may have worked for someone else, may not necessarily work for you, so be careful about free "advice".

·
Premium Member
6,602 Posts
Hello,

I did not ignore the advice. i decided not to pay extra $3,000. I did research, a lot. i may need to rephrase my question 🙂 , I know the difference but then I just want to know if any one had similar situations and what worked for them?

it may not work for me but I'm just curious what other people who had the same situation did. Don't worry I'm not naive enough to actually follow free advice. Just need more info about others experience 🙂
The only thing that matters is if your partner will meet the requirements for whatever visa you decide to apply for.

If you have sufficient relationship evidence, applying onshore would make the most sense, especially if there is an Australian citizen child involved.

Again, it is nearly impossible to compare different cases and base your decisions on that. Either you meet the requirements or you don't, regardless of what someone else may have done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.