Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i submitted my application in March 2017 and have been living with my husband happily since, we live with his family too and im helping set up their business currently while looking for work.

My immigration agent told me of the recent changes and that they will only ask for new information once, so my agent asked me to provide almost everything again. My only problem is me and my husband arent overly social people, we have few friends (most of which are online) and we spend a lot of time speaking with people online for scheduled times to chat and have fun. I have no way of providing photos with friends, how can i get around this?

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Jeremy, I have declared our relationship to family and friends, but not to anyone "high up" We live with my partners family and just go to work, we have no debts, aggreements, etc, we just pay shanes family a few hundred every week or two to help with rent and bills. I can try and find all the emails of when my family (in the UK) asked about Shane but thats about it. :/

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
What about your tax return? There is a page where you write your spouse you can include those pages.

If you go to the movies there are movie reward programs, or both have flybuys etc.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are great suggestions :D I just didnt do a tax return last year and i didnt earn too much i wanted to leave the money to help out. I will get the landlord to write a letter supporting us paying things together and going out :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
What about your tax return? There is a page where you write your spouse you can include those pages.

If you go to the movies there are movie reward programs, or both have flybuys etc.
Along the lines of Mish's second point

Go through your wallet, look for rewards cards to restaurants, eateries, cinemas, shops, etc.

Make sure they're registered online, and check to see if they have a "recent purchases" section which will list your visits and purchases to the business. If it's a cinema or eatery that your partner and you visited together you can screen shot the time/date/place of visit and combine them in a PDF pointing out that you visited the establishment together. If there isn't a "purchases" section simply scan the cards in listing your name, at the very least it shows you visit the same places.

You can also screen shot conversations your partner and you have online with your online friends or conversations with them mentioning your partner and you and future plans for your relationship.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.