Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I had filled an EOI for NSW nomination and recently got an invitation for NSW nomination. i recieved an invitation to applu for NSW nomination last week.
I ws expecting it to take more time and there in lies the issue. my wife does not have her passport ready and i have taken an appointment with passport office on 30th nov. if all goes well, she will have her passport in 20 days.
meanwhile my MARA agents is asking for her passport, which i doubt is necessary at this stage. I think its required at the time of visa and before that to appear for IELTS.
I am having 70 points and if i get nominated will have 75 points with 10 years of skilled experience and a 90 each score in PTE. i am sensing my visa will be processed faster due to credentials i possess and hence i am afraid i might not have my documents ready by the time i need to submit everything after getting visa invite from DIBP.
apparently things are happening faster than expected and i am unsure whether spouse details are required at the time of filing NSW state nomination?
Can someone throw any light on that?

Thanks in Advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.