Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some advise on what i can expect next. To start with here is a back ground of my application.

Age - 30 - 30 points
Masters degree - 15 points
English language - Proficient - 20 points
Professional assesment - 5 years - 10 points
Spouse - age + english - 5 points

I am sitting on a total of 80 points (pre state sponsorship)

My profession is Property Manager that is on the CSOL and available for state sponsorship in ACT and NT. How evet ACT is currently closed for applications and are only expecting to open later next year.

Under these circumstances i have lodged an EOI for NSW under stream 2 for candidates who are not on the state list but qualify due to high points
and by virtue of having their occupation on the CSOL.

My query is what can i expect now after my EOI has been filed (last week). What comes next ? How long will this take and can i expect this to work out as an immigration option.

I am extremely grateful to anyone who takes the time to read this and give me their opinion.

Thanks and Regards

Daanish

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have Proficient English then you have 10 points not 20. South Australia may also consider you because of high points. You just have to wait for the State to invite you to apply for State Sponsorship
Hi Jeremy. My mistake my English level is superior. I have a perfect PTE score. So i am at 80 points. I understand i have to wait for the state to invite me. Im just looking for indications from people with any prior experience. How long do you think it might take. Is it really that impossible to even guess ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.