Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
You still can submit for EOI before July 2013, however, if the occupation hit the ceiling it means that the industry may facing saturation of this occupation and might end up brain drain. No one would like to work in the kitchen or supermarket which is not your profession.

·
Registered
332 Posts
For example, my profession is quantity surveyor. When i lodged application, it's in the list before 1/7/2013. If after that date my profession not inthe list, they still assess based on before submission date. Of course, i might facing hard time looking for my job profession which is not encourage unless you don't mind to work out of your profession.
The fresh new list will release in order for all applicants will based on that to proceed their application.

·
Registered
332 Posts
1) They will issue new list.
2) I'm asking the same question too. But IMHO, i think they're really very much depends on how the young workforce performing. If local Ozzie have low skills in those area, higher possibilities they'll 'import' the overseas skilled migrants or workers. If they've more such high skills, definitely they'll take out the job list from SOL.
Oz now facing great challenge especially population aging by now. That's why they require more skilled people to help them generating country's productivity. Hence, tax more means higher income.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.