Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to know how many Form 888 you're uploading for your partner visa application. I know that 2 is the number listed on the immigration website, however I have read about people supplying more than 2.

Also is it preferred to have forms from both sides of the family? Seeing as Form 888 is meant to be filled out by Australian citizens / PR holders, is it more appropriate if the non-Australian side family / friends use a Commonwealth Statutory form instead?

Thanks heaps!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
For both partner visas I've had granted, I only supplied two. Both times it was one immediate family member and one close friend (15+ years) of my partner.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did 3 for 820 then 2 for 801, probably 3 by the end when I do an update mid way thru unless they grant quickly.
Thanks for sharing that :) Originally I planned to do 3 Form 888 (1 from partner's parent & 2 from mutual friends) and 2 statutory declarations (from my parent & a friend who are not Australian citizens / PRs). Now I am thinking of just having 3 Form 888. Hopefully not having a statement from my side of family wouldn't weaken the case...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.