Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We have very complex situation and I was hoping that we can get some answers.

Current situation: I've applied for 457 visa, which was refused due to Not Approved Sponsor Nomination. The Sponsor submit AAT appeal for the nomination and i did the same thing for my 457 application. At the moment me and my wife (secondary applicant) are BVA holders.

My wife received EOI invitation to apply for 189 visa and we've changed current BVAs to BVBs, as we need to go offshore in order to apply for the 189 visa - my wife will be the main applicant for the 189 visa and I'll be the secondary applicant.

Once we apply for 189 from overseas, we'll come back to AU on the BVB visas.

Question 1: What will happen after BVB visas expire once we come back? Will our BVA visas continue to be valid or we need to apply for another BVA?

Question 2: As the 189 application is submitted offshore (wife is main applicant), what will happen if I withdraw my AAT apeal for the 457 visa?

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
ANS 1: BVB will expire and your BVA will continue again.

ANS 2: You currently hold BVA only because you have applied for AAT. If you withdraw your AAT application, you will have 28 days to leave australia and your BVA will expire in 28 days. As you have applied for 189 offshore, you will not recieve any bridging visa so to live in australia you have to be on AAT review BVA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.