Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I applied for my 309/100 visa through Immi Account, submitted all proof and required forms on June 6th 2018, I noticed when I filled it out that the health portion had left an HAP number and no other messages. earlier this month i received a notification that there was a change and no the health assessment portion has the message

"A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once this person's case has been submitted to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter."

However I did not submit any health assessment yet. I was wondering if I should go ahead and do the health assessment so there is no issues later or continue to wait for a CO to contact me and inform me to go get the health assessment?

Any help or experiences with a similar situation would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.