Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
I applied my 309/100 in January 2018 from china with a dependent , processing office is Guangzhou , been requested for medical in February 2018 and police clearance reports submitted as well , we are in Australia currently on a multiple visitor visa since May 2018 waiting for our visas ..

· Registered
85 Posts
I applied in January 2018 ( process in china ) haven’t heard anything yet , I applied through an agent , they said didn’t receive anything from the co yet 🙏

· Registered
85 Posts
I 've been waiting since January 2018 its been 10 months now, My agent hasn't heard nothing from my case officer , Seems china takes longer takes more than 10 months, any update from anyone ?

frustrating

good day
Jay:)

· Registered
85 Posts
You applied March of this year? how come your police check had expired by October?
Yes, I also applied in January. The case officer sent us a letter asking us when my wife will leave. We replied.

They then said they unsuccessfully tried to call her. We updated to her Australian number.

They finally called her 2 days ago and said that 4 days in Bali next week was too short and they require 2 weeks offshore to ensure she is "processed".

We told them of our upcoming, but not yet booked, trip to China on Boxing day. Her challenge is that her tourist visa expires 15th Jan and we're having a wedding ceremony in Feb. So they agreed to ensure she gets processed after Boxing day.

So the upshot is despite them not admitting it, she's been accepted and just needs to be assigned the visa in the system.

Maybe the issue is that our Bali trip next week (for resetting her tourist visa) is over a weekend, and they do not process over a weekend.

Good luck.
That's a good news , congratulations, I think she will get her visa with in 4- 5 business days. I am in Australia with my daughter since April , My visa expires in 17th April 2019 I been told by my agent if i enter before 17 th April to Australia( EX- 07th April 2109 I will have another 3 months to stay in the country which expires on 06 th July 2019) , My partner visa applied in offshore so I cant apply for abridging visa,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.