Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
seeking idea here, what to write on nature of household on offshore partner visa? no migration agent recommendation please.
"I need help, but not that kind of help."

Google it.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm hesitant to write this as I took your comment as somewhat of a dick thing to say, mostly because the RMA's on this board often provide free general advice, which is a heck of a lot more than they need to do. I know it's certainly helped me a lot.

That said, anyone who has submitted an application can tell you how to write it, but it won't do you any good. My household statement is different than yours, and yours is different from the next poster and theirs is different than the next.

Do you see what I'm getting at? No one can tell you what to write because your household is different than mine and mine is different than everyone else who has applied.

From your posts it doesn't appear that you have provided much in the way of information on you and your partners current situation. All I can see is that you and your partner haven't lived together, apart from two months, not only that but you haven't said that you and your partner even meet the de facto requirement for this visa.

In complete and total honesty, you may need the assistance of a register migration agent. As much as you may not want to hear that, it could help your application.

Good luck.

·
Registered
179 Posts
seeking idea here, what to write on nature of household on offshore partner visa? no migration agent recommendation please.
I think this website has the best repository of free resources written by a MARA agent when it comes to partner visas - try this link and the relevant section. At the bottom it has a mock write-up that might be a source of inspiration, but do note as others have said - your statement will likely be unique.

https://www.myaccessaustralia.com/partner-visa-statutory-declaration/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"I need help, but not that kind of help."

Google it.
its ok no need to take it so much negative.my point is i dont need migration agent recommendation as i have submitted application. seeking some idea if any one help. if not still fine but dont waste your time here for showing or assuming something els

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He wrote like how he helped me to cook during our time together and all but nothing much. Now again I have to write separately. So bit confused , if you can help me with some idea as we are in long distant and got lost now

·
Registered
796 Posts
It's different for everyone so it's not something anyone can answer, seeing you've only lived together for 2 months it is hard to prove.
How long were you together before getting married?
And AMPK yes they have

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well there is not mentioned that offshore cannot marry if not living together. So marriage is depend on every individual. It’s not compulsory to get married in Aus . Also every case is different. Now I won’t ask any more. Sorry for the trouble guys

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well there is not mentioned that offshore cannot marry if not living together. So marriage is depend on every individual. It's not compulsory to get married in Aus . Also every case is different. Now I won't ask any more. Sorry for the trouble guys
It's no trouble people are trying to help is just you have put yourself in such a position that it's extremely difficult and can't really be sorted in forums.
Being married means very little in terms of getting a partner visa.
My wife and I got married when we lived in separate countries however before applying for the partner visa I spent 6 months researching visas and best way to go ahead, then we got married and I spent 2 months doing the forms and getting evidence before submitting.
From what you have posted a prospective marriage visa would of been much better option but getting married removes that option.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
And in the case of short relationships or where they've only met once or twice, marrying would probably raise a red flag in my opinion. If it looks like the marriage was for visa purposes, expect it to be scrutinized as such. As already mentioned, being married doesn't get a partner visa grant. They look at the evidence of the relationship as a whole.

·
Registered
144 Posts
doesn't the 309 have the condition: "You must have been in a de facto relationship for at least 12 months" ?

have you been married longer than the 2 months living together?
we need more info to give you ideas... as most have said, everyone's case is different... you can't just say give you ideas because it may ruin your application...

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
doesn't the 309 have the condition: "You must have been in a de facto relationship for at least 12 months..
It is not a condition, it is a requirement for those who are in a de-facto relationship and does not apply in cases where the applicant is married or has registered the relationship.

Other than that there is little that can be said about it. Nature of the household means just that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.