Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
Has anyone recently applied offshore from Canada for the 309/100? How long did you wait for a CO? Does it make sense to submit the medical before they ask? Is anyone experiencing it taking 13-18 months!?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I applied for my visa on March 23 and about a week later they requested the health assessment. I completed it and my application says "All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue." I have not yet been assigned a CO either. When I submitted the application it said the wait was 10-12 months. Do you know if the new processing times are for people just submitting? I am assuming the processing times when I applied would be the length of time that I should expect to wait.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I don't know where you are located but when I got my health exam done in Halifax earlier this year it was like $250 all up (Doctors fee + blood/x-ray which, at least in Nova Scotia, is partly subsidised by our provincial health care), so I reckon it's worth doing it before they ask. Just one less delay down the road, and if you have to get it done again, $250 isn't too bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.