Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I am Romanian, my partner is Australian, we got married last year in September in Australia.
I had to leave Australia this year in June, since I had a No Furher Stay condition on my previous visa, and couldn't lodge our application onshore.
I was just wondering where would it better to lodge our application? I know that Belgrade had processing times 9-12 months :( Would it be faster if we lodged in London or Berlin? Or do we have to lodge in Belgrade?

Thank you so much for all your replies :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi Prometheus,

You have to lodge the application at your nearest department...so yes (unfortunately) you have to lodge the application there...

All the best for you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Prometheus77 said:
Hi guys,

I am Romanian, my partner is Australian, we got married last year in September in Australia.
I had to leave Australia this year in June, since I had a No Furher Stay condition on my previous visa, and couldn't lodge our application onshore.
I was just wondering where would it better to lodge our application? I know that Belgrade had processing times 9-12 months :( Would it be faster if we lodged in London or Berlin? Or do we have to lodge in Belgrade?

Thank you so much for all your replies :)
Well.. Apply in nearest visa office to u.. Apply assoonas possible.. I applied on dec 2011.. Still waiting

·
Registered
145 Posts
Look the processing time is 9-12 months everywhere. When I applied in Melbourne I was told it was going to be 12 months. If Belgrad is your closest office I would apply there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Look the processing time is 9-12 months everywhere. When I applied in Melbourne I was told it was going to be 12 months. If Belgrad is your closest office I would apply there.
Hi, not exactly correct. Have a look at the forums covering India,,,, 6 months is there current 309 turnaround, Turkey, 5 months, Phillipines, anywhere between 3 and 6 months. So not all countries are 9 to 12 months. Just the luck of the draw. :) :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes, I did. My application was received on August 21st, but no acknowledgment email/letter nor CO assigned yet :(
Hi mate, they should acknowledge receipt of your application within 7 working days. That is what it says on there website. I would call them to ensure that they did receive it. :) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.