Australia Forum banner

2441 - 2460 of 5135 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Does the sponsor of a 309 need to fill out form 80 also?

In my sponsor forms which comes up with her name, form 80 is there, please is she to fill the form 80 also.
I have already filled the form 80 that comes up with my name.
We both filled out a form 80 - cant hurt, and when in doubt do it anyway.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please since the form 80 is in my form [applicant] and also in my sponsor''s form, i have already fill me, please i need your advice, will my sponsor fill her own form 80 in the visa 309

·
Registered
16 Posts

In my sponsor forms which comes up with her name, form 80 is there, please is she to fill the form 80 also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Happy new month to everyone. My name is John , i am a new member in this forum, please i have few question to ask you relating to my partner visa 309, please below are the questions, i will be glad if you can help me with what to do. I am married to an Australia citizen and my visa 309 is on process. Here are the questions below;

[A] FORM 1221

[1]

In my form 1221, question number 18 [Q18] says;
[ Intended arrival date ]
[ Fight details]
please since my visa is not yet issue, what are mine to fill there.

[or should i write; as soon as visa is issued.
address me on this please.

[2]

Question number 19 [Q19] of the form 1221 says;
Intended departure date'

please what should i write there,
should i write never since i am coming to stay with my wife and the visa is a partner visa.

And there is form 80 in my wife's [sponsor] documents that she is to fill about her own self,

[1] please do my wife need to fill her own FORM 80 since she is my sponsor, the form 80 is already in the documents which was in her name.

[2] in the form 80 that is in my sponsor's name'
Part I; says;

Proposed travel / further stay?

[since she is an Australia citizen, can she write '' live here permanent'']

Part J; says;

Australian visa history.

[can she write ''i am an Australia citizen living in Australia]

And very important, i have already fill form 80 that comes up with my name. Please do my wife [sponsor] need to fill another form 80 that comes up with her name.

Hi John,

I'm an Australian citizen and my wife recently got her 309 visa. We never filled up that form 1221. Did the case office request you to fill up that form?

And form 80 is only required by the applicant. Since you are the applicant, your wife does not have to fill up that form. I never did in my case anyways.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

With us, only the applicant was asked to complete the form 80. The sponsor wasn't.

So much of that form would appear to be totally irrelevant to a sponsor anyway.

This form is to be completed in English by applicants who are 16 years of age or over, as requested by the office processing the application.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
4,534 Posts

No.

As I already said, ignore that upload list "recommended documents". It's a generic section that is the same for everyone, so there will be things on it that do not apply. The only list you should be following is this one. Toggle the switch at the top to see the step-by-step for applicant or sponsor.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just an update.

My partner received her Visa on 15th of may exactly 1 year since she flew out. Arrives in next 3 weeks.

Very happy the ordeal is over

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Just an update.

My partner received her Visa on 15th of may exactly 1 year since she flew out. Arrives in next 3 weeks.

Very happy the ordeal is over
Congratulations.

It is interesting to see that two 309's from Thailand got granted with almost the same timeframe.
(twopee) Application 24/06/18. Grant 17/05/19.
(aussieandy) Application 21/06/18. Grant 15/05/19.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congratulations.

It is interesting to see that two 309's from Thailand got granted with almost the same timeframe.
(twopee) Application 24/06/18. Grant 17/05/19.
(aussieandy) Application 21/06/18. Grant 15/05/19.
That's how the grants from the DC consulate have seemed to come in, too!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello,

I'd appreciate some help here. I received a further information email on a couple of things.
A. Relationship statements
B. Sponsor police check from PNG (will take weeks, he's so stressed out)
C. Call logs
D. Social media COMPLETE CHATS, showing name and dates.
E. Joint bank accounts or wills etc

A. I thought when you fill in the document online 47 and 40, that that's the statement?
B. Would they grant the 309 as we wait for the police check from PNG with receipts to show we've applied for it.
C. Those I got. Does Aussie give call logs for prepaid card phone holders?
D. My husband has serious anxieties and he has 3 fb accounts. We use all 3 to communicate, does that look dodgy or should we just mention it?
E. Everytime I visit him on a visitor Visa we are unable to open a joint bank account, because I'm a non citizen. Same case in my country. They refused to have a non national open an account.

We are so stumped and feeling frustrated. Has anyone had a similar experience? Any and all help appreciated.
I would consult a good RMA for a consultation to review your application - other than the police check, the other stuff is concerning.

You just supply the evidence (receipt) of applying for the police check, then upload the document when you get it.
Thanks for the response!! I appreciate it. I thought I was doing a great job making my own application but we could use prof help. I uploaded screen shots of messages and Skype calls.

So now yes, ive gotten call logs from service providers and an app that converted my text messages to pdf and learnt how to download Facebook chat without the tedious copy paste method.

I'm weary of what they meant by complete chats. Sexting and arguments and private stuff? Isn't it prudent to edit that out?

Thanks y'all.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello,

I'd appreciate some help here. I received a further information email on a couple of things.
A. Relationship statements
B. Sponsor police check from PNG (will take weeks, he's so stressed out)
C. Call logs
D. Social media COMPLETE CHATS, showing name and dates.
E. Joint bank accounts or wills etc

A. I thought when you fill in the document online 47 and 40, that that's the statement?
B. Would they grant the 309 as we wait for the police check from PNG with receipts to show we've applied for it.
C. Those I got. Does Aussie give call logs for prepaid card phone holders?
D. My husband has serious anxieties and he has 3 fb accounts. We use all 3 to communicate, does that look dodgy or should we just mention it?
E. Everytime I visit him on a visitor Visa we are unable to open a joint bank account, because I'm a non citizen. Same case in my country. They refused to have a non national open an account.

We are so stumped and feeling frustrated. Has anyone had a similar experience? Any and all help appreciated.
Yeah state that ur husband has 3 different facebook accounts.. create three separate pdfs ..one for each.. and take screenshots of the chats between u and ur husband.. for all the three accounts..

Since you dont have joint account.. just let them know u do not have a joint account since ur country wont allow a non national to open an account.. u can state this in writing, and sign and then scan as pdf
Thanks. I've created three separate docs and explained in a statement. It's obvious it's the same person to me, hopefully it'll be to them. I'll do pdfs instead of screen shots. They specifically wrote, no screen shots. I've quickly and painfully learnt about apps that can download whole chats. We chat from sun up to sun down. And I'm 7 hours behind, 😑. So the chats are voluminous.

Thanks!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thanks. I've created three separate docs and explained in a statement. It's obvious it's the same person to me, hopefully it'll be to them. I'll do pdfs instead of screen shots. They specifically wrote, no screen shots. I've quickly and painfully learnt about apps that can download whole chats. We chat from sun up to sun down. And I'm 7 hours behind, 😑. So the chats are voluminous.

Thanks!
oohok, what the name of the app you used to download the chats?

·
Registered
140 Posts

Thanks!
oohok, what the name of the app you used to download the chats?
E2PDF on android. It was free. I was able to download whole text messages and call logs.

For Facebook, I followed the tutorial on zapptales.com
How to download your Facebook Messenger Chat history

It was awesome and then converted to pdf. Did anyone edit out parts of chats?

·
Registered
301 Posts
E2PDF on android. It was free. I was able to download whole text messages and call logs.

ookay so E2PDF is for sms and call logs and not whatapp chats

·
Registered
140 Posts

ookay so E2PDF is for sms and call logs and not whatapp chats
It seems so. It reads SMS, call logs, call logs statistics but not WhatsApp.

I think there's a paid version of it, which might have that? I'm speculating on that part.

2441 - 2460 of 5135 Posts