Australia Forum banner

2721 - 2740 of 5122 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thank You for guiding me. I have filled the online 40sp. I have another quick Question. I was living in Melbourne when i applied for my partner's visa. then we could not live apart and i decided to move to UAE to live with my partner until decision is made on our application. I informed the dept using update details section of application that currently i am in UAE. Please guide me is there any other requirement to be fulfilled in this regard?
Once u ave filled the update section for your current residency.. that should be fine untill the dept request for anything else.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have applied for 309/100 partner visa since 7months but never heard anything or no co yet what do you think is the problem, am from Nigeria

·
Registered
39 Posts
Am from Nigeria I applied for 309/100 though I have not upload police check and medical, must I provide all the police check of all the country I have been for 1year or is optional, thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Am from Nigeria I applied for 309/100 though I have not upload police check and medical, must I provide all the police check of all the country I have been for 1year or is optional, thanks
It is not optional it needed.. u need to apply for the police checks for all the countries uve been in for 1year and above.. it takes time to get them, i would start gathering them if i was you. U are already 7months in the process, meaning u will be contacted soon. Yesterday was the Best time to do ur police checks and medicals

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm a RRV holder and submitted the wife's 309 application in Feb 2019. We spent a long time getting docs together and finally hit that last submit button yesterday.

Does anyone know if this will set us back in any way? Medicals attached to the application, only thing missing is the police clearance.

Also, more importantly, when I log in, it still shows "Arrange for Biometrics" as an outstanding item, even though there's a warning when you first log in that this is a known system issue. Just curious if anyone else is seeing this as well? Spoke to VFS/agency tasked with taking the biometrics, and they confirmed the biometrics were sent on the same day they were taken (18-Feb).

Thanks!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm a RRV holder and submitted the wife's 309 application in Feb 2019. We spent a long time getting docs together and finally hit that last submit button yesterday.

Does anyone know if this will set us back in any way? Medicals attached to the application, only thing missing is the police clearance.

Also, more importantly, when I log in, it still shows "Arrange for Biometrics" as an outstanding item, even though there's a warning when you first log in that this is a known system issue. Just curious if anyone else is seeing this as well? Spoke to VFS/agency tasked with taking the biometrics, and they confirmed the biometrics were sent on the same day they were taken (18-Feb).

Thanks!
Concerning the flag on biometrics at the summary page, it is a known error. And i also have it as well. As long as vfs has submitted your biometrics, there is no reason to be worried. Neither does that action flag affect or delay your process in anyway, I believe

·
Registered
86 Posts
Concerning the flag on biometrics at the summary page, it is a known error. And i also have it as well. As long as vfs has submitted your biometrics, there is no reason to be worried. Neither does that action flag affect or delay your process in anyway, I believe
Thanks mate, very helpful knowing we're not the only one with the error.

·
Registered
39 Posts
But am not in the country now, so can I just wrote them to verify by themselves or just need my passport number and name to check it online,any idea because it won't be easy to get since am not there because finger print might be needed ,thanks

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
But am not in the country now, so can I just wrote them to verify by themselves or just need my passport number and name to check it online,any idea because it won't be easy to get since am not there because finger print might be needed ,thanks
You can normally do the fingerprints by post or via your embassy, in the country you are in.

The immigration website has pages for each country, with information on the process, such as this example.

Apply by post or through the consulate in your country of residence.
Return application and fingerprints to the (Police certificate issuing office) with the fee plus return postage (stamped self-addressed envelope or money).
The application should show the certificate is required for entry to Australia.
You will need to check the exact requirements, and process, with each country.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys can someone help me when can i expect a call from the case officer

Date Of Visa Application : 3rd September 2018
Medical Examination Date : 10 September 2018
Police Certificate Added Date : 3rd September 2018
Application Status : Further Assessment

it has been 11 months and 20 days and still no contact by CO so far can someone tell how much longer will it take for visa to be granted.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just curious how many documents people ending up attaching to their application, considering you're allowed 100 for the Applicant and 100 for the Sponsor?

·
Registered
13 Posts
We applied for offshore partner visa Jan 19
Asked for medical and police checks May 19 (we had uploaded them when we did application)
We are living together in Ireland with our 2 children while we wait for an outcome 🤞
Our agent said application states initial assessment.
Not sure what that means lol, anyone had a visa approved through the London office recently? What was your time line?

What does initial assessment mean?

Thank you 😊

·
Registered
78 Posts
My application said "received" from the time we filed 06March2019 until we received an RFI on 06August2019. After receiving the RFI email, the status updated to "initial assessment". We submitted the requested information before the deadline and once we clicked the submit button, the status changed to "further assessment". The next status after further assessment is "approved"!

·
Registered
12 Posts
My application said "received" from the time we filed 06March2019 until we received an RFI on 06August2019. After receiving the RFI email, the status updated to "initial assessment". We submitted the requested information before the deadline and once we clicked the submit button, the status changed to "further assessment". The next status after further assessment is "approved"![/QUOTE]

Hello!
I was wondering, maybe a silly question, I already had a RFI and my status changed to "Further assessment", you said the next is "approved", my question is, do you know if they already asked for extra info and that was cleared that mean you for sure will have an approval, or can I still have a refusal?

2721 - 2740 of 5122 Posts