Australia Forum banner

2881 - 2900 of 5135 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Big size of Form 80 after filling

Our Form 80 shot up to just over 10 MB in size!
The original downloaded off the website was 554 KB.
We had it split into 2 parts and then uploaded, each just below the 5 MB threshold.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hello guys,
me and my husband had interview on 6th September, after 14 months and 25 days wait :) my interview was for 41 minutes due to my previous relationship and previous immigration history though it wasn't complicated and my husband's one was for 17 minutes.
they want police clearance for both of us, and many more evidences of our relationship. We plan to submit everything by Sunday.
one question, any idea how long they will take after document submission??
and my application was lodged from New Delhi office

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone. I applied for partner visa 309/100 in February 2019 from Malaysia. RFI made around May 2019. But no news from then onwards. Has anyone in here applied from Malaysia able to share their experience?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all, I've got a question regarding the 'live together for 12 months' requirement.

Some context:

My partner and I have been living together for well over a year (since mid 2018) and this will continue until March 2020. I will be going overseas to work for a bit while my partner continues to apply for her PR. The current plan is for me to apply for the offshore partner visa once she gets her PR and we were wondering if this period of us living together will still count/can be used in any way? Also, what are the processing times like nowadays (eg from application to getting the second visa/PR for the partner)? If it means anything I hold the UK passport.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
215 Posts
hello guys,
me and my husband had interview on 6th September, after 14 months and 25 days wait :) my interview was for 41 minutes due to my previous relationship and previous immigration history though it wasn't complicated and my husband's one was for 17 minutes.
they want police clearance for both of us, and many more evidences of our relationship. We plan to submit everything by Sunday.
one question, any idea how long they will take after document submission??
and my application was lodged from New Delhi office
Some get grants soon after interviews and RFI but in some cases it has taken months. However, since you are waiting for 14 months, one can expect a grant sooner than later.

The median processing times for New Delhi was 223 days in 17/18 fiscal year. This means 50% of cases were completed in less than 223 days and 50% cases have taken more than 223 days. However, current median may be different.
Regards, SLB

·
Registered
57 Posts
Some get grants soon after interviews and RFI but in some cases it has taken months. However, since you are waiting for 14 months, one can expect a grant sooner than later.

The median processing times for New Delhi was 223 days in 17/18 fiscal year. This means 50% of cases were completed in less than 223 days and 50% cases have taken more than 223 days. However, current median may be different.
Regards, SLB
!

thanks for your response. much appreciated!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello guys...RFI email just came.am from zim and its been 19 good months in the waiting room.i hope am almost there[/QUOTE
Hi I'm also from zim and have been requested to provide more info after waiting for 18months.
Please keep us updated
Hopefully you get a grant soon

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hello guys...RFI email just came.am from zim and its been 19 good months in the waiting room.i hope am almost there
Yes, you should be very close after 19 months. It is a long wait. It is above 75% (15 months) global processing time and reaching 90th percentile point (20 months). Median processing time for Pretoria is 331 days (in 17/18).
Regards, SLB

·
Registered
57 Posts
I left London Aug 2016.

In Nov 2017, got a Police Clearance Certificate from the ACRO Criminal Records Office in the UK.

I haven't been to the UK after I left in Aug 2016.

Can I still use this PCC in my Partner visa application? Or is it considered expired?
if you haven't been back to Uk since you got the clearance then you don't need new one. you need new ones only from the countries you've lived over 3 months after the clearance. i am in the same situation and when i was asked for the more docs they didn't ask for new one even if the old one was expired.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dear Members,
I applied for AFP national Police check in Australia and got a confirmation E mail on 23rd Aug 2019 that certificate will be posted to Postal address(UAE Abu Dhabi) in 10 to 20 working days. Its been more than a month i havent received the certificate. i uploaded AFP national police check receipt in my immiaccount. will it be sufficient or a scanned copy of the original certificate is required.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dear Members,
I applied for AFP national Police check in Australia and got a confirmation E mail on 23rd Aug 2019 that certificate will be posted to Postal address(UAE Abu Dhabi) in 10 to 20 working days. Its been more than a month i havent received the certificate. i uploaded AFP national police check receipt in my immiaccount. will it be sufficient or a scanned copy of the original certificate is required.
If it's been over a month do call them on this number 02 6140 6502 and ask them about your police check and hear what they have to say.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dear Members,
I had the same issue, did you include a P.O.Box number in the address when requesting the clearance? If you didn't, your police clearance will not reach you as Emirates Post will not send it to your nominated address. If you did include your P.O. Box, it should be in there.

I called them up and had it re-sent to a friend in Sydney. it reached him in 3-4 working days. He then sent me a scanned copy which I uploaded onto IMMI.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dear Members,
Mine arrived in UAE about 2-3 weeks from applying.
And I did have my PO Box mentioned on the delivery address in Dubai.

You might wanna check with Emirates Post nearest to you.
They can run a check using your name.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dear Members,
I applied for AFP national Police check in Australia and got a confirmation E mail on 23rd Aug 2019 that certificate will be posted to Postal address(UAE Abu Dhabi) in 10 to 20 working days. Its been more than a month I havent received the certificate. i uploaded AFP national police check receipt in my immiaccount. will it be sufficient or a scanned copy of the original certificate is required.
I believe they would want the scanned copy of originals. the receipt will only save you to go over the days they have given you to provide the documents .

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dear Members,
Mine arrived in UAE about 2-3 weeks from applying.
And I did have my PO Box mentioned on the delivery address in Dubai.

You might wanna check with Emirates Post nearest to you.
They can run a check using your name.
Yep good idea. I had let my run too long and it got returned..

2881 - 2900 of 5135 Posts