Australia Forum banner

3001 - 3020 of 5122 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
seems like no any good news at all from Delhi embassy recently. my timeline is as follows-
applied on 13 July 2018 front loaded everything
phone interview on 6th September 2019
First RFI on 9th September 2019 which was submitted by 29th
September
second RFI on 16th October 2019 that was submitted by 20th
October

and then waiting waiting and waiting continues......
its been 16 and half months, how long more do you think guys??

·
Registered
38 Posts
seems like no any good news at all from Delhi embassy recently. my timeline is as follows-
applied on 13 July 2018 front loaded everything
phone interview on 6th September 2019
First RFI on 9th September 2019 which was submitted by 29th
September
second RFI on 16th October 2019 that was submitted by 20th
October

and then waiting waiting and waiting continues......
its been 16 and half months, how long more do you think guys??
What was your first and second RFI about? I have also been waiting for about 11 months.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What was your first and second RFI about? I have also been waiting for about 11 months.
first one was about my past relationship which isn't complicated or as such. then mine and my sponsor's police clearances and some recent evidences of our commitment to each other.

then on the second one I was asked to provide utility bills only.

·
Registered
301 Posts
first one was about my past relationship which isn't complicated or as such. then mine and my sponsor's police clearances and some recent evidences of our commitment to each other.

Hi did u use whatapp chat as evidence of communication, and if so did u delete ur partners name so the number shows on the chat instead?

·
Registered
38 Posts

I think you are not far away. We can expect our grants soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Hi did u use whatapp chat as evidence of communication, and if so did u delete ur partners name so the number shows on the chat instead?
We converted it as a text document and sent. We also provided proofs for each other's phone numbers and bills. We Mainly concentrated on mails.

·
Registered
301 Posts

We converted it as a text document and sent. We also provided proofs for each other's phone numbers and bills. We Mainly concentrated on mails.
To do that will be like over 5000 pages , can they read all that😨😨

·
Registered
38 Posts

To do that will be like over 5000 pages , can they read all that😨😨
My husband and I know each other for ten years. So we Compiled our conversations over the years. ( one conversation per month - for ten years )

·
Registered
14 Posts
AFP Police Clearance

How long are the Australian Federal Police - Police Clearances valid for? Do they also expire after 1 year like PCC's from the country I am presently living in?

My wife needed to get an AFP Police Clearance as my sponsor, but she hasn't been back to Australia since the last Police Clearance was granted.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hi girlygal,

Can I ask - what kind of things did they ask about your past relationship? :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
well that could be the wise thing to do but that shouldn't have a huge impact on the application since we may save our partners' number with any name we want and I guess they know it.

I have sent them viber calls, messenger calls not specifically wats up one but viber/watsup are almost similar.and I didn't delete his name there whereas I have saved his name with his nickname. we have many other things to use as evidences like joint bank accounts, travel tickets, hotel bookings, photos and all.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi girlygal,

Can I ask - what kind of things did they ask about your past relationship? :)
on telephone interview they asked me about how the past relation happened, why it didn't work out and all, the lady even said 'I heard you are married to your sponsor only for visa'. I laughed and said so strongly that If I need visa I'm capable of myself to get it and I don't need to depend on him then she said ok..
then she asked the divorce paper. I sent her the translated copy( I didn't know I had to send original one too, that was my fault) but then on second time she again asked for the original one on my own language, and the utility bills.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi girlygal,

Can I ask - what kind of things did they ask about your past relationship?
on telephone interview they asked me about how the past relation happened, why it didn't work out and all, the lady even said 'I heard you are married to your sponsor only for visa'. I laughed and said so strongly that If I need visa I'm capable of myself to get it and I don't need to depend on him then she said ok..
then she asked the divorce paper. I sent her the translated copy( I didn't know I had to send original one too, that was my fault) but then on second time she again asked for the original one on my own language, and the utility bills.
The person who spoke to you was an Indian?

·
Registered
57 Posts
and one more things guys, according to my research, chat communication means they don't want to see our texts or what we talk about, they just want to see the time and date to find out how often we communicate. call logs are the best rather than chat.
I'm not expert but it makes sense to me. we should have our privacy too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
and one more things guys, according to my research, chat communication means they don't want to see our texts or what we talk about, they just want to see the time and date to find out how often we communicate. call logs are the best rather than chat.
I'm not expert but it makes sense to me. we should have our privacy too.
I read in a different forum that it's okay to send even intimate texts as it is a good "proof of relationship". As it is completely normal in any relationship. We included mails, phone bills and call logs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The person who spoke to you was an Indian?
yes an Indian lady, I don't remember her name was something like Saima or, Salma or something
I don't understand how these visas work. All my visitor visa correspondence were between 8.30-11.45am ( Indian time ) which is during the Australian working hours. But my partner visa correspondence was at around 2.30 IST. So all the work and processing is done in Delhi AHC? They take the decisions?

·
Registered
301 Posts
well that could be the wise thing to do but that shouldn't have a huge impact on the application since we may save our partners' number with any name we want and I guess they know it.

I have sent them viber calls, messenger calls not specifically wats up one but viber/watsup are almost similar.and I didn't delete his name there whereas I have saved his name with his nickname. we have many other things to use as evidences like joint bank accounts, travel tickets, hotel bookings, photos and all.
Thanks, this was also very helpful

3001 - 3020 of 5122 Posts