Australia Forum banner

3121 - 3140 of 5135 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,

Long time lurker and first time poster. Thought I'd share my timeline:

Applied online for 309/100 from Sweden. I'm the sponsor.
DOL: May 2019
Medical done: July 2019
Front loaded as much as possible include police checks.

Heard nothing and not holding my breath!

Got 2 kids and have been a relationship 5+ years. As an Australian I find it incredible frustrating and disappointing that the government don't appear to seemingly care about dealing 309/100 visas in a more timely manner. Planning flights/relocation/jobs/daycare places/place to live with a time-frame that could be 2 months or 22 months is beyond ridiculous.

Hope everyone gets grants soon!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
We are all in the same boat. We also have a 1 year old bub which is born in Australia. All I am doing now is to wait for the grant of my visa. 13 months waiting here. Wishing for all of us for the grant of our Visa. God Bless to us!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi guys I have a question I applied 31of August 2018 and still waiting i got requested more information for PCC and medical November last year until now still waiting for 309 is that good sign to be granted after all of this waiting time or maybe will get refuse ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys I have a question I applied 31of August 2018 and still waiting i got requested more information for PCC and medical November last year until now still waiting for 309 is that good sign to be granted after all of this waiting time or maybe will get refuse ?
Pray for the best!!! You will be granted. Did you get a notification that your application is on progress? As your application has been a year now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi All...

I got my 309 Granted last Thursday.

here are my details:
DOL: 14 Jan 2019
CO/RFI: 9 OCT 2019 (Generic Rfi)
Grant: 21 Nov 2019

Cheers & all the very best.
Hi Beck
Wow Congratulations!!!!! Wooohooo!!!! Party party

Have you also click the "I confirm Button" ? After you submit the RFI.

Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Beck
Wow Congratulations!!!!! Wooohooo!!!! Party party

Have you also click the "I confirm Button" ? After you submit the RFI.

Cheers
Here are my details as well, NO AGENT

DOL - 22 October 2018
First contact from CO : RFI ;23 March 2019
Application on Progress; 11 Nov 2019
2nd Contact from CO ; RFI ; 14 Nov 2019 signed HU
I CONFIRM BUTTON WAS ACTIVE
Status change to Initial - Further Assessment ( 13th Months now)
Grant ; Waiting..... Hoping asap..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Becks

Yes, I hit "I confirm" but kept uploading additional docs till the day of the grant.

You may consider tracking other cases on --> myimmitracker website.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Glad to see Visa Grants with January 2019 month applicant.
Ours is same so hoping its not far.
Good Luck to Everyone

·
Registered
57 Posts
Pray for the best!!! You will be granted. Did you get a notification that your application is on progress? As your application has been a year now.
Don't worry, you're not the only one! I've been waiting since July 2018. according to my research refusal of this visa isn't very common unless the application involves criminal thing or they doubt on genuineness of the relationship. In my case they've recently asked for sponsor's police check and this is third RFI (I wonder why they don't ask everything they need at once). we really are hoping to get it soon but who knows!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I just want to ask if anyone has similar case like mine.
My husband applied from HCMC, Vietnam through agent (agent in Australia)
DOL: Dec 2018
Phone interview: 19 Nov 2019 (he missed 3 calls before)
We are both vietnamese and I have PR. We met in Australia and have been together for 5 years. My husband's previous visa ended in 2017 and he overstayed till 2018. We got married in Sept 2018 in Australia (no wedding ceremony yet) so in order to legalize everything, he had to go back to VN and applied for 309. We are currently living apart (I still travel to VN to visit him).

Just want to ask how long do you have to wait after the interview? Also what are the stages of application status i.e. processing, further assessment ,etc?
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't worry, you're not the only one! I've been waiting since July 2018. according to my research refusal of this visa isn't very common unless the application involves criminal thing or they doubt on genuineness of the relationship. In my case they've recently asked for sponsor's police check and this is third RFI (I wonder why they don't ask everything they need at once). we really are hoping to get it soon but who knows!!
Hi There,

You mention this is the third RFI, from the 2nd RFI when you attached it, is the I confirm button" active or not? Yes we are hoping to get this done as soon as possible.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi There,

You mention this is the third RFI, from the 2nd RFI when you attached it, is the I confirm button" active or not? Yes we are hoping to get this done as soon as possible.
Once the i confirm button goes inactive, it doesnt b3come active again. But whatever u upload again, your CO sees. And if u have their email add, u can email them to confirm your uploads

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi all,

I just want to ask if anyone has similar case like mine.
My husband applied from HCMC, Vietnam through agent (agent in Australia)
DOL: Dec 2018
Phone interview: 19 Nov 2019 (he missed 3 calls before)
We are both vietnamese and I have PR. We met in Australia and have been together for 5 years. My husband's previous visa ended in 2017 and he overstayed till 2018. We got married in Sept 2018 in Australia (no wedding ceremony yet) so in order to legalize everything, he had to go back to VN and applied for 309. We are currently living apart (I still travel to VN to visit him).

Just want to ask how long do you have to wait after the interview? Also what are the stages of application status i.e. processing, further assessment ,etc?
Thanks
After phone interview, it could take days or weeks or even months, all depending on your case, your processing center and the number of places left in the migration programme. But ave seen alot of people getting them in matter of weeks after the phone call. Hope for the best!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Once the i confirm button goes inactive, it doesnt b3come active again. But whatever u upload again, your CO sees. And if u have their email add, u can email them to confirm your uploads
Hi Thank you for your response. Appreciated. Yes I hAve also emailed them to confirm my RFI is submitted. The Processing officer is from London. The Waiting game is really exciting!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
i sponsored someone once from thailand they had substantial debts but I brought them to Australia because i thought best for the childs future as she would not allow me to take her to Australia without her she never loved me I found that out the hard way it was all about business becareful who you sponsor to Australia as not always happiness eventuates as more the often in will end in disappointment.

3121 - 3140 of 5135 Posts