Australia Forum banner

341 - 360 of 5135 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Sugarush.
Based on my experience. Soon as I got the HAP ID, I call to the reference hospital to do the appointment (it was at Bali).
Then I just go there and follow the instruction from the officer in hospital.
Better to do it ASAP as the medical result is valid for 12 months and also will effect to the visa (I think)
Make sure that you are not in your period when do this.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just wanted to join the forum, my wife and I just lodged her visa application:

Application date: 25/6/2015
Office: Moscow
Citz: Armenian

We also applied for a visitor visa (600) on 27/6/2015 for my wife and hopefully this will come through, we lodged a visitor visa prior to submitting the partner visa application and were refused, so hopefully we have better luck now and the partner visa is seen as incentive to return.

Let the waiting begin!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi we applied on 2 jan this year for 309 offshore in Dubai. On April I got an email asking for additional documents. However we have not heard from them, until now. It's frustrating! We have not done any medical or police check. In the email the CO did not mention anything bt medical or police check however on immiaccount we filled in the HAP ID. Does this mean we complete the medical? It should we wait until the CO actually emails and tells us to do it? So confused!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Sugarush.
Based on my experience. Soon as I got the HAP ID, I call to the reference hospital to do the appointment (it was at Bali).
Then I just go there and follow the instruction from the officer in hospital.
Better to do it ASAP as the medical result is valid for 12 months and also will effect to the visa (I think)
Make sure that you are not in your period when do this.
Thanks heaps Silky. I have contacted my CO through email, asking him about the time period but no reply since yesterday. I would just arrange the appointment with the panel physician ASAP. Do you still remember how much that costed?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi we applied on 2 jan this year for 309 offshore in Dubai. On April I got an email asking for additional documents. However we have not heard from them, until now. It's frustrating! We have not done any medical or police check. In the email the CO did not mention anything bt medical or police check however on immiaccount we filled in the HAP ID. Does this mean we complete the medical? It should we wait until the CO actually emails and tells us to do it? So confused!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hello ES2013
If you haven't done your medicals and police check, after lodging 2nd January, do so now, don't wait, they are good for 12months, so unless your visa takes 18months, they will not expire prior to a decision being made. Provided you have details of the panel doctors, make it happen today.
Cheers
pk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks heaps Silky. I have contacted my CO through email, asking him about the time period but no reply since yesterday. I would just arrange the appointment with the panel physician ASAP. Do you still remember how much that costed?
No worries sugarush!
It was cost me about Rp 4,500,000 (august 2013).
Hope not so much change for this year. It was took only couple hours for the medical exam.
Wish you luck! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
My wife did medical at Nationwide Health, Makati City, 21st April this year,
php4250, including X rays, and Bloods, about AU$125

What's a IRP 10,000 to AU$ 1, these days ?????
Thanks Silky for your reply. Hmm the price is varying.. i asked a friend who did that in Jakarta for Rp 1,600,000 (AUD157) this year.

pkbeanie, yup 1 AUD = approx.10,200 IDR (indonesian rupiah) these days..

·
Registered
55 Posts
HI ES2013..

Even I have applied from Dubai Online on 27th Jan 2015 and have not heard anything since then and I am not expecting to hear anything at least for another couple of months... your lucky at least you have been asked for additional documents.. I would suggest you not to do the medical until your case officer asks you to do... the wait continues for us... FYI i am applicant from India but working here in Dubai so i have applied from Dubai.

Regards,
Vin

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi all,
I have applied for Partner Visa in June 2015. I have been told to do my medicals. I am pregnant and can't do the medicals as the Doctors won't allow me.
What should I do? Has anyone been in a similar situation like mine? please share your experience and information that you have.
Also I want to apply for a Visitor Visa with at least 6 months stay. Will I have to do the medicals?
I don't wish to apply for a 3 month Visitor Visa as that would give me a 3 month stay only.
all answers will be appreciated.
Thankyou.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

My wife submitted her 309 PMV mid February 2015 in the UK. She is Irish and we've been married over 6 months now, been in a relationship for almost 4 years and have lived together for almost 3 years with all supporting evidence submitted with our application.

Our online application moved from "Submitted" to "Stage 1" a couple of months ago but apart from that we haven't heard anything and haven't been assigned a CO as yet.

Basically I was just after a general idea of how long people, who have submitted applications around the same time, have had to wait to be assigned a CO and progress further.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
HI ES2013.. Even I have applied from Dubai Online on 27th Jan 2015 and have not heard anything since then and I am not expecting to hear anything at least for another couple of months... your lucky at least you have been asked for additional documents.. I would suggest you not to do the medical until your case officer asks you to do... the wait continues for us... FYI i am applicant from India but working here in Dubai so i have applied from Dubai. Regards, Vin
Hi vinil
My partner is living in Afghanistan and therefore applications go straight to dubai. I live in Australia and I called them today and the lady said my application was being reassessed due to a request of additional information. This wait game is very annoying!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi vinil My partner is living in Afghanistan and therefore applications go straight to dubai. I live in Australia and I called them today and the lady said my application was being reassessed due to a request of additional information. This wait game is very annoying!
EZ2013 - does your partner travel under an Afghanistan passport? I'm asking because mine has an Iraqi passport although he lives in Kuwait.

·
Registered
72 Posts
EZ2013 - does your partner travel under an Afghanistan passport? I'm asking because mine has an Iraqi passport although he lives in Kuwait.
Yes under an afghani passport. We are just not sure when to do the medicals. Not sure to wait until CO tells us to do or just complete it now. It's been 7 months since we applied and I know the medicals are valid for 12 months but the problem is I'm not sure when the visa will be granted n how long we have to wait?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi vinil
My partner is living in Afghanistan and therefore applications go straight to dubai. I live in Australia and I called them today and the lady said my application was being reassessed due to a request of additional information. This wait game is very annoying!
Hi ES2013

I know the wait game is the saddest part in spouse visa.... by the way which number did you call to get the info.. if you don't mind could you please share the number as i tried calling VFS DUBAI and all i could get to know through the automated voice is that my application has been sent to AHC...

Thanks,

Vin

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi all,

End of april 2015 I was email my CO due to my 600 visa extention.
Then she replay my email and also remind me about Australian police clearance once I have accumulated 12 months stay in Australia, because she noted that I have been 10 months stay in Australia at that moment (now about 11 months)

Then I said to her that I started to live permanently in Australia on 5th June 2014.
Then went back to Indonesia on 19 july 2014 to submit the paper work for Partner Visa.
And return to Australia on 8th August 2014.

I ask her whether I can apply for my police clearance in June 2015.
Then she replied "it is up to your preference when you will apply for the document"

So it does mean I can apply the police clearance now?
Please give me advice.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi ES2013 I know the wait game is the saddest part in spouse visa.... by the way which number did you call to get the info.. if you don't mind could you please share the number as i tried calling VFS DUBAI and all i could get to know through the automated voice is that my application has been sent to AHC... Thanks, Vin
Yes it's the saddest! I callled on +97145087200. They are useless and always eager to get off the phone and Everytime they are saying we will contact u after 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hello Silky,
I think the code in your email from CO is this, if you go past 12 months, you are going to need a PC, however you may be granted before the 12 months. On the other hand, if you do go past 12 months, then they will want a PC, which will delay your processing.
I think mine was $38, from memory, so I suggest you apply for it.

341 - 360 of 5135 Posts