Australia Forum banner

3621 - 3640 of 5122 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was following this forum for a while. I also want to share my timeline with you all.
DOL : 10/02/2019
Front loaded all docs including medicals.
1st RFI: 12/11/2019: Generic pre-assessment list.
2nd RFI: 23/01/2020: Call request for Sponsor PCCs from countries where sponsor had spent more than 12 months in last 10 years.
Docs Submission: 09/02/2020
309 visa Grant: 21/02/2020

From India AHC.

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was following this forum for a while. I also want to share my timeline with you all.
DOL : 10/02/2019
Front loaded all docs including medicals.
1st RFI: 12/11/2019: Generic pre-assessment list.
2nd RFI: 23/01/2020: Call request for Sponsor PCCs from countries where sponsor had spent more than 12 months in last 10 years.
Docs Submission: 09/02/2020
309 visa Grant: 21/02/2020

From India AHC.
Congratulations to you. 🌞🌞

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone here waiting from an east Asian country? China/HK/Taiwan?

DOL: OCT 2018

No contact from Immi since lodgement.

Still received status after 16 months. Waits getting a bit ridiculous....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can anyone please tell me how long after 309 is approved do I have to enter Australia? And does anyone know can we exit Australia after we've moved, before we get granted a 300? Or do you have to stay in Australia for the whole time while on 309. I'm pretty clueless what the stipulations of the visa actually are. Thanks!
I got one year to enter Australia. Visa granted 20th January 2020, deadline to enter is 20th January 2021. And yes, you can travel out from Australia and go back whenever you want.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone. My husband (Australian) and I (Canadian) were living together in Canada and got married in June 2019. We applied for the Offshore Partner visa in August 2019 and he moved back to Australia immediately after as I am here finishing up my degree, his Canadian visa was going to expire before I graduate, and he makes more money in Australia.

My visa application still says received. I finish my degree in July 2020 and would like to move to Australia in August to join my husband while I wait for my partner visa to be approved.

What would be the best visa to stay in Australia under while I wait? An Electronic Travel Authority? Tourist visa?

Any advice would be appreciated x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone. My husband (Australian) and I (Canadian) were living together in Canada and got married in June 2019. We applied for the Offshore Partner visa in August 2019 and he moved back to Australia immediately after as I am here finishing up my degree, his Canadian visa was going to expire before I graduate, and he makes more money in Australia.

My visa application still says received. I finish my degree in July 2020 and would like to move to Australia in August to join my husband while I wait for my partner visa to be approved.

What would be the best visa to stay in Australia under while I wait? An Electronic Travel Authority? Tourist visa?

Any advice would be appreciated x
I'm under a similar timeline to you (applied late August 2019), and am hoping our applications are processed well before July 2020. From what I've seen of Canadian applicants, most are approved from 3-9 months. Hopefully you don't have to worry about a visa until then, fingers crossed!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been reading to this forum for a while and it really helped me through out this processing journey, I am sharing my timeline for the visa 309 grant.

309 visa grant
Date of Lodgement : 24 may 2019
Date of Grant: 24 Feb 2020
Visa processing : New Delhi
Nationality : Indian
Total Time : Exactly 9 months waiting

Just hang in there guys, you will get your grant soon.

Just one more thing : Patience is the name of the game ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have been reading to this forum for a while and it really helped me through out this processing journey, I am sharing my timeline for the visa 309 grant.

309 visa grant

Congrats! I hope I can get my grant in 9 months too.

·
Registered
31 Posts

309 visa grant

Hi,

Congrats :)

If its ok, can you share if you have kids or a long term relation, any RFI etc.

ta

3621 - 3640 of 5122 Posts