Australia Forum banner

3661 - 3680 of 5262 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am one of those who benefited from this group, in particular regarding the online 40sp as we had submitted the paper one as an attachment.

Just received the good news today, 309 granted !!

322 days
10.5 months
Berlin office

Date of Application - 11/04/2019
Date of grant - 27/02/2020
Date of first entry by - 27/02/2021

No RFI
We have a registered relationship in Victoria
Status never changed from RECEIVED (even yesterday when l uploaded my new Swiss police clearance) until the grant today.

I am Zimbabwean and my partner is Australian, we met in Switzerland in 2017. I work in Switzerland and we had been long distance until January 2020 when she moved over to Swiss while we wait and also because we have a baby now. We uploaded all evidence and pictures from all our visits between Swiss and AUS and all our holidays/travels and with family etc.

We front loaded everything and l did my medicals in May 2019. l had just updated one of my police clearances yesterday as expiry dates were nearing and l was thinking of getting new ones for the other 3 countries l had uploaded during initial lodging.

Good luck to all who are still waiting. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep all your info up to date in IMMI.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am one of those who benefited from this group, in particular regarding the online 40sp as we had submitted the paper one as an attachment.

Just received the good news today, 309 granted !!

322 days
H

10.5 months
Berlin office

Date of Application - 11/04/2019
Date of grant - 27/02/2020
Date of first entry by - 27/02/2021

No RFI
Status never changed from RECEIVED (even yesterday when l uploaded my new Swiss police clearance) until the grant today.

I am Zimbabwean and my partner is Australian, we met in Switzerland in 2017. I work in Switzerland and we had been long distance until January 2020 when she moved over to Swiss while we wait and also because we have a baby now. We uploaded all evidence and pictures from all our visits between Swiss and AUS and all our holidays/travels and with family etc.

We front loaded everything and l did my medicals in May 2019. l had just updated one of my police clearances yesterday as expiry dates were nearing and l was thinking of getting new ones for the other 3 countries l had uploaded during initial lodging.

Good luck to all who are still waiting. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep all your info up to date in IMMI.
Congratulations !!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone- unless I’m mistaken (hopefully not!) looks like the processing times have dropped again for the 309....the last time I checked it was 75% in 16 months, 90% in 21 months.
Today I’ve checked the site and it’s saying 75% in 14 months and 90% in 19 months!

Hoping we don’t have much longer to wait! We applied March 2019 online (my partner is from India)

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Hi everyone- unless I'm mistaken (hopefully not!) looks like the processing times have dropped again for the 309....the last time I checked it was 75% in 16 months, 90% in 21 months.
Today I've checked the site and it's saying 75% in 14 months and 90% in 19 months!

Hoping we don't have much longer to wait! We applied March 2019 online (my partner is from India)
The times change every month, after they analyse the actual results.

Partner Offshore Provisional Visa (subclass 309)

Jan 2020: 14-19 = 75% took up to 14 months. 10% took over 19 months.
Dec 2019: 16-21 = 75% took up to 16 months. 10% took over 21 months.
Nov 2019: 17-20 = 75% took up to 17 months. 10% took over 20 months.
Last February it was:
Feb 2019: 14-20 = 75% took up to 14 months. 10% took over 20 months.

But of course these are global figures.

Some India specific times (https://www.australiaforum.com/visa...igh-commission-new-delhi-181.html#post1984833)

Recent 309 Grants, with 2019 Q1 (Jan-Mar) lodgement date.
309 Applied: Jan 2019. Granted: Nov 2019. 309 Finalised after 10.2 months. Passport: India. Processed at: India.
309 Applied: Jan 2019. Granted: Nov 2019. 309 Finalised after 10.4 months. Passport: India. Processed at: India.
309 Applied: Jan 2019. Granted: Dec 2019. 309 Finalised after 10.8 months. Passport: India. Processed at: New Delhi, India.
309 Applied: Jan 2019. Granted: Jan 2020. 309 Finalised after 11.8 months. Passport: India. Processed at: New Delhi, India.
309 Applied: Feb 2019. Granted: Dec 2019. 309 Finalised after 9.4 months. Passport: India. Processed at: New Delhi, India.
309 Applied: Feb 2019. Granted: Jan 2020. 309 Finalised after 11.3 months. Passport: India. Processed at: New Delhi, India.
309 Applied: Feb 2019. Granted: Feb 2020. 309 Finalised after 11.7 months. Passport: India. Processed at: India.
309 Applied: Feb 2019. Granted: Feb 2020. 309 Finalised after 12.1 months. Passport: India. Processed at: New Delhi, India.
309 Applied: Feb 2019. Granted: Feb 2020. 309 Finalised after 12.4 months. Passport: India. Processed at: India.

Reactions: zacshelby

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,
Hopefully any of you could help with some information.
I just got a RFI for

1. Previous relationship commencement and ending date.
There is any form I can fill up or should I just do statutory declaration?
And what documents should I provide beside that?

2. Sponsor's previous relationship details (de facto, engaged or spousal relationship).
Sponsor never been in a relationship before.

Hopefully to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi all,
Hopefully any of you could help with some information.
I just got a RFI for

1. Previous relationship commencement and ending date.

2. Sponsor's previous relationship details (de facto, engaged or spousal relationship).
Sponsor never been in a relationship before.

Hopefully to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.
Previous relarionship is about marriage or certified relarionship. So get the documents that proves it. For example for marriage, provide marriage certificate and divorce papers. This will prove both beginning and end of the relationship. Put them on word, in a timely order, with brief desceiptions for both you and your sponsor. Upload it and click the i confirm button

·
Registered
26 Posts
Previous relarionship is about marriage or certified relarionship. So get the documents that proves it. For example for marriage, provide marriage certificate and divorce papers. This will prove both beginning and end of the relationship. Put them on word, in a timely order, with brief desceiptions for both you and your sponsor. Upload it and click the i confirm button
Thanks for the reply Rock747
But I Don't have the marriage certificate at the moment as it got lost and I may need more time to get new one. Will it be a problem if I don't provide it and only provide the divorce certificate?

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
We interpreted that as any previous relationship, not specifically married or registered, just someone you lived with in a relationship.

Just gave the details, names, dates etc., no documents of proof.

Details had already been provided for divorce.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
In 28 days we need to submit document but pcc applied but still not issued

Can anyone guide without pcc should we ask for extension?

Please help
Within 28 days you must submit something, to immigration, to say you have requested what they have asked for, preferably with some documentary proof.

I presume you got this wording: "You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter. You should provide your response in writing.
If you are unable to provide this information within this time you should contact us using the contact details provided below…
"

If you read the wording on the request, you will see three major points:

1. You must respond within 28 days.
  2. If you are unable to provide this information within this time you should contact them, as soon as you can within that 28 days, and tell them what you have done to get the information requested, and how long you think it will take to obtain.
  3. If you do not reply with something, within that 28 days, they can finalise the application based on what they have, probably a rejection.

Reactions: zacshelby

·
Registered
26 Posts
We interpreted that as any previous relationship, not specifically married or registered, just someone you lived with in a relationship.

Just gave the details, names, dates etc., no documents of proof.

Details had already been provided for divorce.
Thank you JandE

·
Registered
13 Posts

Please help
Within 28 days you must submit something, to immigration, to say you have requested what they have asked for, preferably with some documentary proof.

I presume you got this wording: "You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter. You should provide your response in writing.
If you are unable to provide this information within this time you should contact us using the contact details provided below…
"

2. If you are unable to provide this information within this time you should contact them, as soon as you can within that 28 days, and tell them what you have done to get the information requested, and how long you think it will take to obtain.
  3. If you do not reply with something, within that 28 days, they can finalise the application based on what they have, probably a rejection.
Thanks for a reply.

Is it requires to submit online inquiry form correspondence reply of the email?

·
Registered
13 Posts

Please help

"

Thanks for a reply.

Is it requires to submit online inquiry form correspondence reply of the email?
My deadline is 8 March 2020 for upload a documents
Should I inform immigration in last week or waiting last day 6 March until for pcc document and other requested document ?

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
My deadline is 8 March 2020 for upload a documents
Should I inform immigration in last week or waiting last day 6 March until for pcc document and other requested document ?
you should contact them, as soon as you can within that 28 days, and tell them what you have done to get the information requested, and how long you think it will take to obtain.

We replied to the email when we had something similar.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Guy’s I just received an pre-assessment RFI, applied on 27Mar2019. I have front loaded everything. Do I need to uploaded anything, nothing particular mentioned in the RFI

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thanks for the reply Rock747
But I Don't have the marriage certificate at the moment as it got lost and I may need more time to get new one. Will it be a problem if I don't provide it and only provide the divorce certificate?
Divorce cert is proof that something did begin. Just provide that and explain why the marriage cert is lost. I am sure the divorce paper will contain information on the date the marriage was celebrated, who with, and place and all important information that would have been available on the marriage cert

3661 - 3680 of 5262 Posts