Australia Forum banner

3681 - 3700 of 5262 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Guy's I just received an pre-assessment RFI, applied on 27Mar2019. I have front loaded everything. Do I need to uploaded anything, nothing particular mentioned in the RFI
If nothing is mentionned then it should be fine

Where did u apply from

·
Registered
3 Posts
309/100 from Hong Kong

Hello everyone!

My husband is Australia citizen and we got married in May 2019. Then I lodged partner visa application in sep 2019 from hk, uploaded everything except for medical and police.

Just days ago I received email from an officer asking us for additional documents, including me and my husband’s police certificate, my medical, proof of continued relationship from past 3 months, my husband’s residence history in past 10 years.

They gave me 28 days to submit everything. I’ve submitted all requested documents except for police certificate.

I found the hkid number they put on my “request for hk police certificate” letter is incorrect. Just sent an email to the officer asking for an corrected document. Now im just waiting for further notice.

Is there anyone submitted at similar time from Hong Kong? I’ve read here many received the grant not long after they submitted police and medical. Don’t want to give myself too much hope but really fingercrossed.

Also on my medical examination appointment letter, my visa type is 100 instead of 309, does it mean anything?

·
Registered
128 Posts
309/100 from Hong Kong

Hello everyone!

My husband is Australia citizen and we got married in May 2019. Then I lodged partner visa application in sep 2019 from hk, uploaded everything except for medical and police.

Just days ago I received email from an officer asking us for additional documents, including me and my husband's police certificate, my medical, proof of continued relationship from past 3 months, my husband's residence history in past 10 years.

They gave me 28 days to submit everything. I've submitted all requested documents except for police certificate.

I found the hkid number they put on my "request for hk police certificate" letter is incorrect. Just sent an email to the officer asking for an corrected document. Now im just waiting for further notice.

Is there anyone submitted at similar time from Hong Kong? I've read here many received the grant not long after they submitted police and medical. Don't want to give myself too much hope but really fingercrossed.

Also on my medical examination appointment letter, my visa type is 100 instead of 309, does it mean anything?
Oh it will be amazing if they give u 100 directly...i wont be aboe to direct u... do u know each other since a long time? Like more than 3 years? Then maybe its a direct 100

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Not really.

All medicals appear to marked for the 2nd stage of the partner visa 100 or 801, even though they are carried out at the 1st stage, 309 or 820.

Reactions: zacshelby

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, just about to start lodging for the permant 100 visa, just have a few questions.
1. Do we both have to do another "My comittment to..." where we write about how much we love each other and stuff like that again?? Seems extremely pointless as it's gonna be so repetitive. ( I know the sponsor have to do a stat Dec, not talking about that.
2. The stat Dec the sponsor have to do, writing about all the 4 aspects within the relationship...surely that can just be exactly the same as what we are already writing in the main application?? Not sure how many ways we can explain the exact same relationship..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Visa 309 granted today March 3, 2020

Applied September 12, 2018

Travelled to Australia 3 times on a visiting visa under the sponsored family stream during the wait

Automated 1 year email received in September 2019

RFI January 12, 2020

Request to exit the country on February 29, 2020

Exited Australia March 3, 2020
Arrived Fiji in the afternoon of same day
Visa granted by the evening of same day

Applicant from Nigeria
Processed in South Africa, Pretoria office
Used an agent in Australia

Thanks for all the encouragement
All the best to those waiting

·
Registered
130 Posts

Travelled to Australia 3 times on a visiting visa under the sponsored family stream during the wait

RFI January 12, 2020

Applicant from Nigeria

Congratulations. Happier times.

·
Registered
42 Posts

RFI January 12, 2020

Applicant from Nigeria

oh! Gud news congratulations i tap into dis blessing oo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was wondering if anyone could shed any light into the following;

Once the 309 is approved how long do you have to move to Australia?

Also it says on the conditions you can travel in and out of aussie as much as you like. Does this mean you have to have this as your main residence while the 100 is being processed?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
301 Posts

Also it says on the conditions you can travel in and out of aussie as much as you like. Does this mean you have to have this as your main residence while the 100 is being processed?

It will be stated on the grant letter. Varies never the same. Sometimes a year, sometimes months .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi everybody!
I just wanted to share my time line:
Applied on 10.6.2019, front uploaded everything.
RFI on 27.2.2020
Very short phone interview on 4.3.2020 9:30 in the morning.
Grant email 4.3.2020 around 12:30.
No agent

·
Registered
22 Posts

For me they have put 1 year to move to Australia. Its says granted 4.3.2020 and first entry no after 4.3.2021. And multiple entries. So I think its the main residency until they decide the 100.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi everybody!
I just wanted to share my time line:
Applied on 10.6.2019, front uploaded everything.
RFI on 27.2.2020
Very short phone interview on 4.3.2020 9:30 in the morning.
Grant email 4.3.2020 around 12:30.
No agent
Congrats man . Which country u applied?

·
Registered
301 Posts
It will be stated on the grant letter. Varies never the same. Sometimes a year, sometimes months .
Its based on when your medicals and police checks expire, so whatever expires first is the expiry for entry.
My due date was no where near the expiry date of my police check and medicals. All done same day though. They expire this april, but i have till next year to enter. So i am not sure it always based on the expiry date of your medicals or police check

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thank you very much, from Finland processed in Berlin.
Congratulations.

What documents did you upload if you dont mind sharing?

Cheers and Best of luck mate

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well I uploaded about 86 documents during this nine months period of waiting time. I went in all relevant categories and tried to upload as much as relevant documents as possible. Every month I uploaded documents which shows we were in contact and our relationship is continuing.

3681 - 3700 of 5262 Posts