Australia Forum banner

3781 - 3800 of 5135 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Visa Granted, straight to 100.
7 months, 4 days
Frontloaded, no RFIs
At time of application: together 5.5 years, living together for 4.5 years, married 3 months

·
Registered
1 Posts
sponsorship In Adelaide

Hi I am Canadian. Trying to find a sponsorship Company in Adelaide. I am a material Engineer with several years of experience. How difficult is it to find a sponsorship Company nowadays.?? Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Granted 100!

Hey everyone!!

Im so happy to tell you all I was granted my subclass 100 today!!

Im actually shocked how fast it was processed, but same happened with my 309.

Front loaded all my evidence with police checks and one form 888 declaration.

It really seems to make the difference by submitting a complete application from the start rather then drip feed evidence as stated on immigration website that complete applications will be prioritised. I suppose only keep updating with evidence if you guys are waiting long periods for processing.

My timeline:

Subclass 309:

Date submitted: 05 Jan 2018
Date Granted: 15 Mar 2018

Subclass 100:

Date submitted: 05 Jan 2020
Date Granted: 02 Apr 2020

:):):):):):):):)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Keep updating your immi account of the relationship. Otherwise we are all just waiting 😕. I applied in May 2019.
Hello Everyone,
I applied 309 from India, online platform and offshore, how I know my visa office? is it connected with Delhi Office?
currently India is lockdown so Delhi Office file on hold ?
My PCC and medical will expired on 8 April 2020. Should I re-apply for both or wait for the second RFI?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey everyone!!

Im so happy to tell you all I was granted my subclass 100 today!!

Im actually shocked how fast it was processed, but same happened with my 309.

Front loaded all my evidence with police checks and one form 888 declaration.

It really seems to make the difference by submitting a complete application from the start rather then drip feed evidence as stated on immigration website that complete applications will be prioritised. I suppose only keep updating with evidence if you guys are waiting long periods for processing.

My timeline:

Subclass 309:

Date submitted: 05 Jan 2018
Date Granted: 15 Mar 2018

Subclass 100:

Date submitted: 05 Jan 2020
Date Granted: 02 Apr 2020

:):):):):):):):)
Congratulations :):) must be feeling relieved now

·
Registered
130 Posts
Super relieved!!!

Best of luck everyone and remember to stay safe!
Congrats! Nice and fast too!!

We just lodged the 100 last week, front loaded with all supporting docs etc so hopefully they will have time to focus on the onshore visa stuff while we are in this crazy time... :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is anyone having any luck with the London office? I lodged my application via an agent on 29th Oct 2019 and haven’t heard anything since. Just wondering if it’s the same for anyone else?

3781 - 3800 of 5135 Posts