·
Registered
14 Posts
DOL: 15 May 2019
Request for health undertaking: 21 Feb 2020
Request to leave country: 13 March 2020
Visa grant: 16 March 2020
Visa office: New Delhi, India

They are still processing visas. Just an additional coronavirus notice is added in the grant letter which shows up on immi account when we log in.

All the best to everyone.
Hi,
Did you receive RFI related to this health undertaking only?And because you were in Australia that's why you received health undertaking?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Everyone,

We recently received an email asking my spouse to leave Australia so that a decision is made on the Partner Visa. We have replied to the case officer with our travel plans for a week. Exiting on a Sunday and returning back following Friday evening which makes it 5 working days.

Is this period sufficient for the decision to be made? Has anyone else come across this situation please share your experiences.

Thank you very much in advance!

DOL - 23rd Feb 2019
Visa office - New Delhi
Did you receive any RFI, if yes then when?
Exit means to go back India or anywhere from Australia?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone.
I am new to this form. I need help to apply 309 and 100 visa for my wife and 5 month kid in India. Please anybody private msg me or reply to post the checklist for this visa for my first step, thanks. Agents are asking for 2500 processing fees which I find too much for me. Please send me the checklist , thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

My partner is onshore, and we received an email asking her to leave Australia so that a decision is made on the Partner Visa. Under current circumstances, due to COVID-19, it's not possible to travel to any country.

We notified the case officer, and he has put her application on hold. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi mate

Did they grant you the 309 visa ??

I am in same boat i am in Australia and it's been. More then 11 months I have applied the 309 visa I can't leave Australia due to corona virus.

What did the case officer replied with

Can you please let me know do they goona put on hold

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi dear, I don't have answer to your queries but can you pls help me with few question asked on immi account while applying 309,
Like give detail of nature household
Nature of commitment sponsor and partner have..thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there
I have a question that I lodged my application in June 2018 and provided everything I had my interview in November 2019 ,,,actually I had added my aged father to my application for 309 visa and using an agent

I applied from Pakistan

And still Waiting for 22 months for our Visa
Please give your nice Suggestion with many thanks

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
,,actually I had added my aged father to my application for 309 visa and using an agent
I wasn't aware that you could add a parent to a partner visa.

I would imagine that would slow the process..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello everyone.
I am new to this form. I need help to apply 309 and 100 visa for my wife and 5 month kid in India. Please anybody private msg me or reply to post the checklist for this visa for my first step, thanks. Agents are asking for 2500 processing fees which I find too much for me. Please send me the checklist , thanks.
I suggest you go through the homeaffairs website and learn all details on Offshore Partner Visa. This website is helpful and has given details step by step as to what needs to be done. I followed the same.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/vis...isting/partner-offshore/provisional-309#HowTo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi tezzie, pls suggest do we need to provide attested copy of every documents, like marriage certificate, birth certificate, passport etc etc...thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi tezzie, pls suggest do we need to provide attested copy of every documents, like marriage certificate, birth certificate, passport etc etc...thanks.
No, you don't need to submit certified true copies of those documents. This is because all applications need to be submitted online via ImmiAccount now, so the supporting documents should be softcopies of your original documents. Note that although the sponsor and the applicant are required to submit a separate application each, we only attached the supporting documents once, to the applicant's application.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi dear, I don't have answer to your queries but can you pls help me with few question asked on immi account while applying 309,
At the end of each question, there is (I think) a small '?' symbol which when clicked on, will give you an explanation of the information required for that specific question.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Since you will be attaching scanned images to your application logged through immiaccount it's not necessary to attest copies. However make sure you obtain certified translations of appropriate documents if not available in english.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I did not use any agents when i applied for my offshore visa hence searched and read a lot on how to and what needs to be done to prepare myself to proceed with applying for the visa. The below links personally helped me to structure the relationship statement / statutory declaration under the given criteria.

https://www.myaccessaustralia.com/partner-statutory-declaration/

https://migrationcentreofaustralia....tatement-for-your-partner-visa-with-examples/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Marriage while waiting

Hi All,
I am applying for a partner visa on behalf of my fiance but before I submit it i am wondering if while waiting for the visa to be granted (which cold be up to 18 months or so) can we get married in the mean time? Or once the visa is granted, can we get married while she is on the partner visa or do we have to wait for the 820 to come through?

I don't want the prospective marriage visa as we will be getting married outside of Australia and I think the prospective marriage visa only for those that want to get married once arriving in Australia. Is that correct?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

My husband and I have applied for the 309/100 visa, he is Tongan and I'm an Australian citizen. I just wanted to know since we applied through an agent in Australia after my husband arrived back in Tonga, does this get processed in the Sydney office or the Fiji office as he has a Tongan passport? It's only because there is quite a difference in processing times and i am hoping its getting processed in the Fiji office.

Please Advise. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

My husband and I have applied for the 309/100 visa, he is Tongan and I'm an Australian citizen. I just wanted to know since we applied through an agent in Australia after my husband arrived back in Tonga, does this get processed in the Sydney office or the Fiji office as he has a Tongan passport? It's only because there is quite a difference in processing times and i am hoping its getting processed in the Fiji office.

Please Advise. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
I'd guess Fiji. My wife and I are in New Zealand waiting for the 309/100 to be granted and its being processed in Fiji despite her passport being an Asian country.

Has anyone heard any grants from Fiji lately? We had our medicals requested in early March and they are completed and passed, now nothing since the lockdown....

3861 - 3880 of 5334 Posts