Australia Forum banner

3941 - 3960 of 5122 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum.
I applied for 309 in October 2019 from Pakistan and hoping that my visa is granted this year before October. Is there anyone who has been granted 309 recently from Pakistan? I would surely love to know!
Thanks a lot :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum.
I applied for 309 in October 2019 from Pakistan and hoping that my visa is granted this year before October. Is there anyone who has been granted 309 recently from Pakistan? I would surely love to know!
Thanks a lot
Hey I applied in may and got interview call in February but nothing happened yet

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum.
Thanks a lot
Hey I applied in may 2019 and got interview call in February 2020 but nothing happened yet

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum.
Thanks a lot
Hey I applied in may and got interview call in February but nothing happened yet
October is not too long. But I understand the agony of waiting. Some have been waiting for longer since January 2019 and So on. So be encouraged and wait in patience , keep busy, update your Immi , you will hear from them when the time is ripe. Keep hope alive.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum.
Thanks a lot
Hey I applied in may 2019 and got interview call in February 2020 but nothing happened yet
please what are the questions they ask you as interview, because I have been waiting since though they once called my wife but ask just few questions, so I want to know if mine is related to interview

·
Registered
6,106 Posts

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
please what are the questions they ask you as interview, because I have been waiting since though they once called my wife but ask just few questions, so I want to know if mine is related to interview
A phone interview can vary. Some can take 20 minutes or more, with innumerable questions, others about 1 minute, like ours for the 300 visa, just asking if we are still together, and checking names and birthdates.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone... sorry if this has been asked before.

I received an RFI on May 1st to complete my health assessment. I booked the appointment right away but the soonest date I could get was for June 8th, 35 days after the RFI was sent. I uploaded a copy of the receipt and appointment details onto my Immi account. Is there anything else I need to do? Should I email the case officer to explain that I have initiated the process? Should I be pressing the "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button on the attach documents page on my Immi account or wait until the health assessment has been submitted?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, I think you should let your CO know. We had a somewhat similar situation with my husband's police clearance. In Hong Kong, the police clearance is sent directly to the visa processing office so the applicant could only expect it to be sent within 28 days of the application. Since we didn't know when it would be sent, I confirmed I have provided information as requested after I uploaded the receipt for the application.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, I think you should let your CO know. We had a somewhat similar situation with my husband's police clearance. In Hong Kong, the police clearance is sent directly to the visa processing office so the applicant could only expect it to be sent within 28 days of the application. Since we didn't know when it would be sent, I confirmed I have provided information as requested after I uploaded the receipt for the application.
Thank you so much! I will do that. Any idea how I email my CO? I have her name and ID number but no email. Should I just respond to the generic email they sent me with the RFI?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you so much! I will do that. Any idea how I email my CO? I have her name and ID number but no email. Should I just respond to the generic email they sent me with the RFI?
Yes, that was what I did. I emailed my CO by responding to the RFI email.

3941 - 3960 of 5122 Posts