Australia Forum banner

3961 - 3980 of 5122 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I applied for 309 in April 2019. Is there anyone who has been granted 309 recently from New Delhi?I would surely love to know!
Thanks a lot

·
Registered
11 Posts
I Applied for 309 in mid March 2019 from Bangladesh.

RFI in February 2020 from New Delhi office. but it was more likely a general checklist nothing specific.

End of March 2020 got email saying: We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.

since then still waiting. If anyone went through the same situation please let me know thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone! New here. I see that most people seem to know where their visas are being processed. I did mine online and I live in Michigan, USA. I cannot find anywhere that says specifically what office mine is being processed through! I would love to follow up on others' who have launched from the same office.

Also, wouldn't mind sharing my info.

Launched 309/100 Partner Visa September 8th, 2019.
RFI September 20th, 2019.
All medicals, police checks, and paperwork submitted by October 2019.
I have heard absolutely nothing since. I keep updating pictures and bank statements to prove our ongoing marriage.

Any help is appreciated!

Patiently waiting! :)

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
i don,t know why they don,t ask me any thing just and any one tell sponser have to fill form 40 or not
Your immigration agent would have told you everything that is needed to provide a complete application, and that would have included the online 40.

From what i have read, immigration do not need to ask anything, they can decide an application based solely on what you provide.

However, in practice they do tend to eventually remind some applicants about more proofs that are required. But that can often cause delays. Normally you will get a notification 12 months after your application was submitted.

The form 40 is essential, after the application has been submitted and paid for. It is done online, in the same way as the application is done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone, I had a question - why always people are waiting for CO to ask for medical when you can create the hap ID anytime and do your medical thing....

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw lot of people applied online but missed to fill 40sp form .
Guys please fill 40sp from sponsor.
Form 80 for applicant
Form 54 for family composition applicable for few countries.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I Applied for 309 in mid March 2019 from Bangladesh.

Case officer asked for request for further info on 17 February 2020 from New Delhi office. but it was more likely a general checklist nothing specific.

30 March 2020 got email saying: We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.

since then still waiting. If anyone went through the same situation please let me know thanks.
Exact same timeline as you. Let me know if you get any update as well

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Hi everyone, I had a question - why always people are waiting for CO to ask for medical when you can create the hap ID anytime and do your medical thing....
Some people would rather wait until immigration ask for it, rather than submit with the application, so they can avoid maybe having to do it twice, if their application takes a long time.

Sometimes it is better to do it immediately, but not always.

At the moment, with few offshore visas being granted, it is probably best to wait..

Normally it is best to check the median times by processing office, and make a decision based on those, together with your own assessment of how well your application has been prepared.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
I saw lot of people applied online but missed to fill 40sp form .
I've seen a lot of that too, causing long delays for the application.

For those who have missed it, it is the 3rd option in the Family section of the menu options shown below, named: "Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia (300,309/100,820/801)"

It is still completed online, just in that different section.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone! New here. I see that most people seem to know where their visas are being processed. I did mine online and I live in Michigan, USA. I cannot find anywhere that says specifically what office mine is being processed through! I would love to follow up on others' who have launched from the same office.

Also, wouldn't mind sharing my info.

Launched 309/100 Partner Visa September 8th, 2019.
RFI September 20th, 2019.
All medicals, police checks, and paperwork submitted by October 2019.
I have heard absolutely nothing since. I keep updating pictures and bank statements to prove our ongoing marriage.

Any help is appreciated!

Patiently waiting!
Hi, my understanding is that applications are usually processed at the nearest Australian Consulate-General or Australian High Commission to the applicant's place of domicile. I think in your case it would be the Australian Consulate-General Chicago?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just waiting

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I applied for 309 in April 2019. Is there anyone who has been granted 309 recently from New Delhi?I would surely love to know!
Thanks a lot
Waiting since April 2019, from New Delhi,
Things will only pickup once the lockdown restrictions are lifted, hopefully next month will bring good news, many people are on same boat now.

All this can be frustrating, but eventually this phase will be over soon :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Please I have been asking much,do any Nigerian submitted since January 2019 and still waiting or have visa grant already?
And if you are deported from another country for not having visa ,no sentence will you still get your visa??
And do anybody have clue how to contact immigration, to check on your visa process??
Are immigration working from home now or on lockdown aswell??
Kind answer plz thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Please I have been asking much,do any Nigerian submitted since January 2019 and still waiting or have visa grant already?
And if you are deported from another country for not having visa ,no sentence will you still get your visa??
And do anybody have clue how to contact immigration, to check on your visa process??
Kind answer plz thanks
My husband is from Nigeria - we submitted our partner visa Feb 7th 2019 and still waiting .. have not heard a single word 🙄

·
Registered
39 Posts
Kind answer plz thanks
My husband is from Nigeria - we submitted our partner visa Feb 7th 2019 and still waiting .. have not heard a single word 🙄
but has your husband done his medical? Or have you gotten case officer??

3961 - 3980 of 5122 Posts