4221 - 4240 of 5122 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi All,
Want to know that has anyone reapplied for Police Clearance certificate (PCC) because it was more than one year since they last applied for PCC?

In my spouse 309 visa application the PCC is more than 1 year old now as the visa is still under assessment even after 15 months. Will the case officer ask for latest PCC in such case ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi guys i want your advice i been waiting more than 22 months for 309 still not yet granted i dont know where to call or to email my application in Cairo Egypt i had interview in February 2020 I called Australia embassy in Cairo no one answer my call

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys

Anyone granted exemptions recently? Just want to get a feel of timeline on how long it is actually taking.

Cheers
We applied on 07/07/2020 - gave them a heap of information about our relationship/ financial hardship etc.- still haven't heard anything. I called Home Affairs and was informed that they are processing the exemptions based on your proposed date of travel. Since we have applied for Subclass 600 Visitor Visas which has a processing time of 56-66 days, Our proposed date of travel is 67 days after the date of visa application.
How are people getting immediate exemptions? Seems like the processing times for the visa is also immediate?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi All,
Want to know that has anyone reapplied for Police Clearance certificate (PCC) because it was more than one year since they last applied for PCC?

In my spouse 309 visa application the PCC is more than 1 year old now as the visa is still under assessment even after 15 months. Will the case officer ask for latest PCC in such case ?
Just my opinion, its always good to have a current PCC (not old than 12 months)

be ready than being asked for a pcc.

on the other side, who knows if they might not ask for one if it is not too old ( cos of Covid, they understand its hard for things like pcc, medicals to be arranged for some places)

try gathering forms, appointments ,etc, its good to be ready.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello guys! Lodged my partner visa since end of sept 2019. Medics at the start of oct 2019. Ive been following this group for months and its really desperate to see how long some offices take to process visas especially from Pretoria. 😔

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi there! I'm an Australian citizen and my wife since last year is from Japan. We lodged our 309/100 application in December, 2019.

We eagerly waiting the outcome, and any relevant news from the department of home affairs as we have not seen each other in more than 6 months now... As newlyweds, not ideal but our relationship is strong.

Look forward to getting to know some of you.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi All,

I always provided with a new one when i felt the other one would be expired

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi guys i want your advice i been waiting more than 22 months for 309 still not yet granted i dont know where to call or to email my application in Cairo Egypt i had interview in February 2020 I called Australia embassy in Cairo no one answer my call
I think they transfereed all application to Australia....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Guys

Anyone granted exemptions recently? Just want to get a feel of timeline on how long it is actually taking.

Cheers
We applied on 07/07/2020 - gave them a heap of information about our relationship/ financial hardship etc.- still haven't heard anything. I called Home Affairs and was informed that they are processing the exemptions based on your proposed date of travel. Since we have applied for Subclass 600 Visitor Visas which has a processing time of 56-66 days, Our proposed date of travel is 67 days after the date of visa application.
How are people getting immediate exemptions? Seems like the processing times for the visa is also immediate?
i seriosuly dont know how they work. My exemption got granted in 1 day even if the date of travel was in 2 weeks

4221 - 4240 of 5122 Posts