Australia Forum banner

4661 - 4680 of 5122 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi guys . My wife's case officer requested for more information. My agent told me to give him all my call history and whatsapp chat history since beginning which is for last 4 years . WhatsApp doesn't allow you to get all call history . Has anyone dealt with same situation? What's solution?
Thanks in advance .
My wife and I gave Whatsapp history for our initial evidence aswell as RFI too. We basically only use Whatsapp for calls and messaging, and I dived in to trying to find a way to export call history but unfortunately came out empty handed.

There are call records within the chat history. It records calls you have made as a line of text, but it lacks further detail.
I do not believe there is any way to export call history on its own. Also it seems to only hold a certain timeframe worth of viewable call history on Whatsapp for some reason.

Hope this helps, good luck!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi,i want to know whether i can upload evidence to my subclass 309/100 application before i lodge the application /paid for it or evidence can only be uploaded after application is lodged and paid for ?Thank you.
After lodgment and payment goes through

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,
With my husband, we are currently gathering our doc & info in order to apply for the visa 309 from France. My question is regarding our relationship statements : did you guys used paragraphs for each topic/section flowing like an university essay or did you use many bullet points following a thoughtful sequence?

Will appreciate all of your imputs. Cheers !

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi everyone,
With my husband, we are currently gathering our doc & info in order to apply for the visa 309 from France. My question is regarding our relationship statements : did you guys used paragraphs for each topic/section flowing like an university essay or did you use many bullet points following a thoughtful sequence?

I've read about this being done multiple ways, but for my application I did the following:

First off, I broke all the statements into different documents. For example, I had one document that described the financial aspects, another that described the nature of household, and another that described social aspects, and joint travel, and so on. For all of these documents, including our personal statements regarding our relationship, we wrote them as one would an essay or book. I came at it from the mindset that I was telling a story of how we met, and how we set up our life together.

Regarding all of our evidence supporting these documents, anything that was a photograph was inserted into the relevant document at a suitable point in the story. in the end, the documents resembled a chapter from a book, in which pictures were scattered throughout. I did them all up in Microsoft Word, and when done made them into PDF files. In fact, some of the documents ended up resembling a photo album, with descriptive captions explaining the photo, who the other folks in the picture were, where and when it took place, and so on.

Remaining evidence, such as bank statements, vehicle registrations, beneficiary designations, and so on were submitted separately. One file had five or six bank statements over the past three years, another had five or six mortgage statements, and so forth.

It definitely took some time to compile everything, but I think preparing everything in a cohesive manner is time well spent. Above all, be consistent with details and dates and make sure the relationships between your various items of evidence are supported. If you are not using a migration agent to help you through this, you might consider using one to review your final product before you submit. I think many would offer that at a fair price, though in our case we used one for the entire process and it took so much stress out of the picture.

Good luck!

Reactions: LCB

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank very much jbone for your reply. It reassures me in the direction we were taking. We are indeed doing it ourselves but we will consider requesting a quote for a final check by a migration agent for peace of mind.
To be continued. Again thank you for your time and response.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi everyone,

For the big statutory declaration, I wrote mine as an essay but ensuring to touch on each required topic (share of household duties, financial, travel, family etc), and my immigration lawyer modified it into a numbered, sectioned format for different points on different topics. Based on what I've read on this forum over the past year, I don't believe either way is necessarily preferred, but the clearer the better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
309 from the UK

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I applied for my 309 in March 2020 from the UK a week before the first lockdown, no migration agent used.

My husband is an Australian citizen but has been working and living in the UK for 17 years. We've been together for 12 years and married for 9 years. We've just been asked to provide his police checks but otherwise I uploaded everything else back in March, May and July. I completed as many of the forms as I could, even if they were just 'recommended' and not 'required'. We were literally going to sort his police check this weekend when the email arrived!

We're hoping our 309 comes through very soon now. Reading some of the posts has been very interesting and encouraging to see that things certainly seem to be speeding up.

Good luck to everyone in the process.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Today, I received an RFI, less than three months after submitting my application. I was surprised to see one so soon but it's good to know someone has already started to look at my file The RFI was for stuff already submitted, but my agent is already on it. It's been good to see the gears turning for lots of folks lately, and it's good to see something happen on my end as well. Things are moving.

Reactions: Micarchie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, I m in the same boat, I applied 309 in march 2019 from Delhi embassy ,no response yet , have you heard anything from them yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone know how long it takes for an Australian Police Check Certificate to make it to the UK? Birthday cards usually take an age to arrive! I'm hoping this will arrive a bit sooner than they usually do.. Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
I applied in mid September and just for my RFI for medical and police checks. Rather shocked that it came so soon! Seems they are moving quickly in some places (applied in USA).

·
Registered
53 Posts
I applied in mid September and just for my RFI for medical and police checks. Rather shocked that it came so soon! Seems they are moving quickly in some places (applied in USA).
That's good to hear. Sounds like our timelines so far are about identical. I'm looking to get a medical soon, just need to make an appointment. Unfortunately the nearest panel physician to me is 1500 miles away since I live in Alaska, but it will be nice to get out of the snow and ice for a day or two!:D

·
Registered
135 Posts
That's good to hear. Sounds like our timelines so far are about identical. I'm looking to get a medical soon, just need to make an appointment. Unfortunately the nearest panel physician to me is 1500 miles away since I live in Alaska, but it will be nice to get out of the snow and ice for a day or two!:D
I literally live about 3 blocks from the only panel physician in Texas - don't even need to get into the car. A stroke of luck there!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Getting pregnant

Hi all,

Anyone, aware of how pregnancy impacts your ongoing application?

Already have 1 child, married, applied Dec 2019.

Able to return to Australia on Visitor Visa, however won't have access to medicare etc.

Does pregnancy present any complications for entering australia on the Visitor Visa?

Or does pregnancy impact the partner visa application in anyway?

Any experience or knowledge would be appreciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hi all,

Anyone, aware of how pregnancy impacts your ongoing application?

Already have 1 child, married, applied Dec 2019.

Able to return to Australia on Visitor Visa, however won't have access to medicare etc.

Does pregnancy present any complications for entering australia on the Visitor Visa?

Or does pregnancy impact the partner visa application in anyway?

Any experience or knowledge would be appreciated.

Cheers
It doesn't have a impact.
If you have applied for the 309/100 you are entitled to Medicare

·
Registered
28 Posts
even before it has been granted...?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Access to medicare on a visitor visa, I don't think that's how it works.

We applied 309 offshore, but will come to Aus in Feb on partner's visitor visa. Was just curious if we were to get pregnant for example, right now, would that impact the visitor visa (you are supposed to want to leave as a condition of that visa) and we would plan on having the baby in Aus (potentially without medicare - FML bye bye another 10k plus)...

Has anyone had a pregnancy impacting their 309 application? Either for good or bad?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Has anyone got much info about this granting 309's onshore now also i.e. if you are already in Aus. I know the gov released a statement saying more info to come early in 2021, but was pretty vague.

Was hoping this could apply to my wife when we return on her visitor visa, so we don't have to try and hop out again during covid with a 1 year old!

Cheers

4661 - 4680 of 5122 Posts