Australia Forum banner

4701 - 4720 of 5334 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good agent helping to get flights to Sydney during this COVD times
My husband recently got his 309

DOL : 20 Dec 2019
Processing Office: Pretoria
Date of Grant: 8 Dec 2020, No RFI
Used an agent and regularly uploaded update every 3-4months
Uploaded all required PCC and Medicals 6-9 months into the application
Applicant: Nigerian
Sponsor: Nigerian (Australian Citizen)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello can anyone help me im applying for 100 visa so what evidence is good for visa and how many days take 100 visa please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just received notice that my 309/100 was granted, straight to 100. Just under 3 months from application to grant. RFI (Medical, FBI police check, immigration status), no interview.

DOL : 14 Sep 2020
Processing Office: Washington
RFI: 28 Nov 2020
RFI responded: 9 Dec 2020
Date of Grant: 10 Dec 2020

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just received notice that my 309/100 was granted, straight to 100. Just under 3 months from application to grant. RFI (Medical, FBI police check, immigration status), no interview.

DOL : 14 Sep 2020
Processing Office: Washington
RFI: 28 Nov 2020
RFI responded: 9 Dec 2020
Date of Grant: 10 Dec 2020
I hope you had a taco to celebrate

39 Posts
Hello

I`m just wondering why my 100 visa application has not been granted yet ?!! it is almost 11 months since the application, no RFI , no calls ,, nothing .,, and the agent we submitted the application with did not want to do anything. ..!

Anyone was in similar situation ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I got my RFI today. It’s asking for my documental evidence regarding my intention to travel including my sponsor’s superannuation statement. I frontloaded my PCC and Medicals and all documents regarding how we met etc. even my legal marriage certificate, WhatsApp chats and call etc.. please does anyone have any idea what I’m being asked to provide? Asides the superannuation statement

·
Registered
15 Posts
309 - Belgrade?

Hi, I found a thread regarding the Belgrade office processing UK visa applications but it was quite old (I.e., mid Covid situation) and wondered if anyone has any updates on whether these are coming through? We lodged in March 2020, had a request for RFI on 19 November (just for sponsor's police checks). We uploaded the UK one a week ago but are still waiting for the Australian certificate to arrive in the mail. We decided to go ahead and upload the UK certificate along with the evidence that his Ozzie one is on the way but nothing heard in over a week.

The waiting is excruciating! Our application is at the further assessment stage - anyone have any thoughts on whether we'll have to wait for the Ozzie one before they decide? He hasn't lived in Oz for 18 years and his UK cert was all fine. Our house sale is due to complete next month and I even have a potential job opportunity in Melbourne so we're really keen to just be able to make some plans. We have a lot to organise with our jobs, house sale, shipping our belongings etc.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who has any info on Belgrade processing times at the moment and/or the RFI situation waiting for Ozzie police checks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Replying to my own thread here but just wanted to confirm that I have never been to Belgrade! I am a UK born, UK resident, my husband is Australian and has lived in London for 17, almost 18 years. We’re not sure why are application is being processed in Belgrade, I guess they are just spreading them out amongst the nearest embassies?

·
Registered
136 Posts
He hasn't lived in Oz for 18 years and his UK cert was all fine.
I can't help with the Belgrade processing time (we lodged in Washington DC) but it is strange you were asked for an Australia PC. My wife also left Australia around 19 years ago (although visited many times since for work and holiday) and was not asked for this.

It might be worth (politely) asking the case officer for clarification on this and copying a link to the requirements (last 10 years). I did something similar for a US state police check I was asked for that they shouldn't have and they responded back that I could ignore that request.

My visa was granted the day after my medical was submitted - I had uploaded the police checks (the ones that were required) the week before.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Proof that you stay in contact when apart

Hi guys,
Just filling in me and my partners 309 application and we're collecting proof that we stay in touch when we're apart, how much did you guys put in your application? We've got heaps of facebook messages and whats app chats but hard to know how much we need to send in.

thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

I just got RFI some days back and they are asking us to provide the evidence of defacto relationship at least 12 months. Like what and what can I provide as evidence. Please someone should advice. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys,
Just filling in me and my partners 309 application and we're collecting proof that we stay in touch when we're apart, how much did you guys put in your application? We've got heaps of facebook messages and whats app chats but hard to know how much we need to send in.

thanks!
Hey- we sent in screenshots and call logs showing our communication about 1-2 logs/chats per month so they could see it was ongoing. Otherwise it would have been way too many logs to send through because we have been together for 3 years and talking everyday

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, just started the 2nd stage of partner visa application for my wife. It asks if the applicant has travelled anywhere overseas since the 309 was granted. My wife came to Australia twice, from Singapore, straight after the granting of the visa before our wedding and then we flew back to Singapore for the wedding and then came back to Australia. And we have not left Australia since then. Am I right in assuming they don't want to know about travel to and from Australia from her home country?
TIA

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can't help with the Belgrade processing time (we lodged in Washington DC) but it is strange you were asked for an Australia PC. My wife also left Australia around 19 years ago (although visited many times since for work and holiday) and was not asked for this.

It might be worth (politely) asking the case officer for clarification on this and copying a link to the requirements (last 10 years). I did something similar for a US state police check I was asked for that they shouldn't have and they responded back that I could ignore that request.

My visa was granted the day after my medical was submitted - I had uploaded the police checks (the ones that were required) the week before.
Brilliant, thank you! I've been blaming my hubby for not knowing he needed the AFP check (he said he didn't.....) but now you say he might not need it I might have to eat humble pie! Thanks for that, I am going to contact them and ask either way - at least it might bring our file to the top again if nothing else. The last day we can upload anything would be tomorrow so I hope we'll hear something soon either way. Congrats again on yours :)

4701 - 4720 of 5334 Posts