Australia Forum banner

4781 - 4800 of 5334 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi just lodged a 309 offshore visa 4 days ago...I think Im going to be in this waitingroom for a while...
Hopefully not as long as all that, things seem to be really moving along now. I'd get your application as decision ready as possible because if it's a fairly straightforward case you just never know..

This waiting room is a friendly and helpful place to be in the meantime.. Good luck :)

·
Registered
20 Posts

This waiting room is a friendly and helpful place to be in the meantime.. Good luck :)
Thank you, actually we thought about lodging our application at the same time you did, but we were afraid of the visa being accepted and not being able to travel to Australia in the window of time they provide you with. After reading the time frame was of 1 year due Covid19 we jumped pretty fast lodge the application :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi everyone,

DOL 5/1/2019
Granted 309 3/1/2020
Applied for subclass 100 last week
Checked immi acc showing further assessment
🤞good luck everyone.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone applied through Berlin recently? We lodged ours a week ago and now it’s just to breath and hope for a quick and smooth process. 😊

Good luck everyone! 😊

·
Registered
87 Posts
Onshore.
To apply and grant for visa subclass 309 you must be outside of Australia but for visa subclass 100 (migrant ) permanent residency you don’t need to be outside of Australia for apply and grant .

·
Registered
87 Posts
For stage 2 (subclass 100) you need to show your relationship ongoing like you can upload some photo with your friends family party wedding invitation two people fill up the form 888 you and your sponsor need to write statement to explain your relationship still going
Bank statement AFP for both of you bills in both name phone call and your sponsor payslip
Any concert ticket or holiday booking........

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a question if someone could answer, does my application go to the bottom of the pile everytime I attach a document to it?

We are doing this by ourselves and we are plagued with doubts...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a question if someone could answer, does my application go to the bottom of the pile everytime I attach a document to it?

We are doing this by ourselves and we are plagued with doubts...
No, I don't think so and as a matter of fact, I've seen people's application getting assigned a CO after making some updates. But it's extremely unpredictable and not transparent as it varies too much by individual cases and by the procedures each processing office reviews applications.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My partner and I have have just submitted all our documents for our offshore application. We just had a few questions that we were hoping someone could help us out on!

1. We are planning to wait to do our police / health checks given the wait time is currently at 18 - 22 months. Should we put anything in this section i.e. a word document that says we are able & willing to supply this when requested OR should we just leave it blank?

2. On the Applicants online account, we can also see a section at the bottom for the Sponsor to upload up to 100 documents. We've already uploaded documents directly onto the Sponsors application which we did separately. Do we also need to upload these here OR do we just leave this section empty?

3. Our statutory declarations cover the main four points of evidence which we've put under clear headings. We've uploaded these into the 'Nature of commitment' section, but wondering if we should also upload something into the other sections (Social, Household, Financial) which mentions we have also referenced this in our declarations.

Massive thank you in advance for your help!

These are the last couple of things we need to finalise before we begin the waiting game...

·
Registered
136 Posts
My partner and I have have just submitted all our documents for our offshore application. We just had a few questions that we were hoping someone could help us out on!

1. We are planning to wait to do our police / health checks given the wait time is currently at 18 - 22 months. Should we put anything in this section i.e. a word document that says we are able & willing to supply this when requested OR should we just leave it blank?

2. On the Applicants online account, we can also see a section at the bottom for the Sponsor to upload up to 100 documents. We've already uploaded documents directly onto the Sponsors application which we did separately. Do we also need to upload these here OR do we just leave this section empty?

3. Our statutory declarations cover the main four points of evidence which we've put under clear headings. We've uploaded these into the 'Nature of commitment' section, but wondering if we should also upload something into the other sections (Social, Household, Financial) which mentions we have also referenced this in our declarations.

Massive thank you in advance for your help!

These are the last couple of things we need to finalise before we begin the waiting game...
1. You can leave it blank. Police checks and health assessment will be asked for. On the wait times, I did not upload in advance as I figured it would take a long time, and got the RFI after only two months (and approval two weeks after that). Others wait a long time, so it varies. There have been a few cases on this forum recently where long relationships (eg 10+ years) have gone very quickly but not sure if that is just coincidence.

2. We used the sponsor account and left those empty under the applicant account.

3. We split our stat dec in pieces and uploaded those pieces to each category, but not sure it matters as long as it is clear how you are addressing the evidence criteria. But I am only speaking about my own personal experience (limited to 1 application!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations!
How many days did you spend on preparing for the RFI?
Did you reply the RFI email after uploaded the docs?
Thank You!

The RFI was for 4 police checks (1 Australia and 1 foreign for my wife and I). They were fairly easy to apply for and I had them all submitted on the 4th of December (RFI received 18th November). I didn't reply to the email I just clicked the button that says I have uploaded everything the RFI requested in the Immi account.

4781 - 4800 of 5334 Posts