Australia Forum banner

4821 - 4840 of 5135 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to tell you about my journey so far because it's moved incredibly fast!

• Applied November 12th 2020
  • Did my health assessment and UK police clearance straight away, these were both submitted around November 20th 2020
  • Request for further Info 20th January 2021 (required Sponsor's PC)
  • Will submit further info in the next week when it arrives

Happy to answer any questions :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
The “I’ve attached all documents”, is this something I have to do even if I haven’t got a RFI? I can’t click on anything saying that I’ve attached all documents on my account. 😮 Please advice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The "I've attached all documents", is this something I have to do even if I haven't got a RFI? I can't click on anything saying that I've attached all documents on my account. 😮 Please advice.
You will only get that notice at the bottom of the "Attach Documents" section if you have received an RFI.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you! We've been together since 2017. Married in 2019. We only got the 309 so will have to apply for the 100 next year.
I have seen it mentioned that if you have been in a de-facto/serious relationship for over 3 years at time of approval and you did not receive the 100 grant, then you can contact them to request it. I can't find exactly where I read it but it was on the abcdiamond australian website

Worth looking into depending how much difference it may make to your specific situation? Great news on the visa nonetheless! We are in Taiwan and applied a month after you so you news gave us a bit of enthusiasm - thank you and congrats again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't find exactly where I read it but it was on the abcdiamond australian website
Just adding - found via Admin in the comment section of abcdiamond (in response to a couple who lodged in November 2019):

"Regarding the 100, if you were together for 3 years before November 2019, ie: living like a married couple from November 2016 or before, you should be eligible to get the 100 granted too. An email requesting that they review this often results in a 100 grant, depending on actual relationship details."

·
Registered
7 Posts
The "I've attached all documents", is this something I have to do even if I haven't got a RFI? I can't click on anything saying that I've attached all documents on my account. 😮 Please advice.
Even I was never given the option. Not during the initial upload stage or during the RFI stage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys,

My wife and kids got their 309 & 100 grants today.

Processed at: AHC New Delhi.
Applied: 27th May 2020
RFI: 3rd Dec 2020
RFI submitted: 30th Dec 2020
309 & 100 Grant: 22nd Jan 2021

We are married for over 12 years with two kids (aged 11, 7)

All the best to all of you waiting. I know how tough it is :(

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys,

My wife and kids got their 309 grant today.

Processed at: AHC New Delhi.
Applied: 27th May 2020
RFI: 3rd Dec 2020
RFI submitted: 30th Dec 2020
309 Grant: 22nd Jan 2021

We are married for over 12 years with two kids (aged 11, 7).

Appreciate any help on how I can get this converted to a 100 grant.

All the best to all of you waiting. I know how tough it is

Thanks.
Are they onshore or in india

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are they onshore or in india
They are in India.

We have been separated for over a year. I applied for a visitors visas in March 2020 which got approved in November 2020 after I raised an exemption request for them - I also referred to 309 application in that same exemption request.

We had planned for them to travel to Sydney on 6th March on the Visitors visa.

Now we pray for the flights to not get cancelled.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You have to wait 2 years from your DOF then apply for visa subclass 100
I read that the 2 year wait can be waived off if the relationship is long-standing. i.e. more than 3 years without kids/more than 2 years with kids.

We are married for over 12 years :D

Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I’ve got two kids too and they born and raised in Australia. And over six years relationship and married more than 3 years I applied for 100 two weeks ago

·
Registered
67 Posts
My kids age are 6 and 5 with Australian birth certificate and passport and my wife also Aussie by birth and over six years relationship

4821 - 4840 of 5135 Posts