Australia Forum banner

5001 - 5020 of 5122 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well guys it's my turn to share the good news... 309/100 was just granted today, straight to the 100! I have an enter-by date of March 10, 2022 so exactly one year from today. I hope to get over there much sooner of course. I've enjoyed spending time here during the wait, and learned much more about immigration than I ever thought I'd know and was able to converse with many wonderful folks. I wish a speedy approval for everyone else here still waiting for an outcome, and also want to thank Nick at CCMS for making sure I stepped through this correctly and efficiently. Hang in there everyone!
Congratulations, fingers crossed for us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello guys, congratulations to those of you who have received your grant. Please I need suggestions, I have completed the 22 months processing time period and nothing yet.
DOL - 18 May 2019
RFI - 4 Dec 2020
Submitted - 10 Dec 2020
Processing office - Pretoria
Please what do I do because the wait is exhausting...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello guys, congratulations to those of you who have received your grant. Please I need suggestions, I have completed the 22 months processing time period and nothing yet.
DOL - 18 May 2019
RFI - 4 Dec 2020
Submitted - 10 Dec 2020
I had my application processed in Pretoria as well. Lodged in Nov 2018 and granted March 2021. My agent only contacted them end of Feb for an update. I had to email my agent several times as they didn't seem keen on contacting the department.
Keep on holding on, a response will eventually come 🙂

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
DOL - 18 May 2019
RFI - 4 Dec 2020
Submitted - 10 Dec 2020
Pretoria appears to be one of the slowest offices, and getting slower.

Pretoria processing times:
331 days in 2017/18
463 days in 2018/19
576 days in the last 6 months of 2019.

2020/21 could be even worse, due to COVID. .

In January 2021, 10% of all 309 finalisations (worldwide) took over 22 months.

You could ask if they are still waiting for anything from you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys*finally my wife visa is granted today onshore after 23th month 3 days.*

Applied*on 16th April 2019 (offshore from India)

RFI November 2020

Granted 19th march 2012.

Thank you guys and wish you good luck. I hope you guys also get visa soon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi guys*finally my wife visa is granted today onshore after 23th month 3 days.*

Applied*on 16th April 2019 (offshore from India)

RFI November 2020

Granted 19th march 2012.

Thank you guys and wish you good luck. I hope you guys also get visa soon
Congratulations buddy.. May I know, was your RFI for Police clearance certificate.?
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes you have withdrawal your file if current still processing .if already granted tourist visa 600. Then don't have not because it will change to your current 309 visa. Because my wife was on bridging visa .when I check it was changed to 309 automatically.

·
Registered
10 Posts
A big thanks to everyone who helped me with my translations question, it was a full success as after submitting the translated documents today I got my first RFI for police checks and medical after applying on 6 March 2021! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Boom! 💥
After 18 long months,both 309 & 100 granted!
Here's my timeline:
DOL: Sept 2019
Medical submitted:Oct 2019
1st RFI: Dec 2020
2nd RFI: March 2021
Processing office: Pretoria
Grant date : 22 March 2021

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone waiting for their AFP clearance? Is it taking for ever to get it? We're just passing 15 days today so will send them an email and check whats going on ..

·
Registered
2 Posts
need an urgent advice

Hi All,

We applied for my wife's 309 visa in July 2020 and 600 visa afterwards in Nov 2020. We applied for exemption the same time and got the exemption in a few days. I was living with my wife at that time. I had to go back to Australia in Jan 2021 and we are still waiting for the visitor visa to be granted. Not sure if 5 months is normal for a visitor visa but when I go to immiaccount it says "further assessment".
Please give me your thoughts as I might decide to go back to her soon if the visa is not granted.

Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi All,

My wife is finally granted 309 Visa a few days ago.
Thank you for all the help that was provided especially around when the visa was lodged back in May 2019.

I have a couple of questions which I think you might have answers to.
She was onshore as a visitor until last month and was also waiting on the onshore Visitor Visa 600 which she applied last year. The decision has not been made yet. So, is it alright to withdraw the application ?

For the Subclass 100 visa, do we need to do anything additional ? For eg: keep uploading a few supporting documents. The website says it normally is granted between 17 to 23 months of the initial subclass 309 visa application. Does the applicant has to be onshore for the visa grant or can she be offshore ? She is planning to arrive in two to three months.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hy.i lodged 485 visa on 22 march.My student visa expiry date was also 22 marcah but I could not lodge visa 485 early because my uni published the result on 22 march.They gave me the course completion letter on 22 march and I had all other document ready so I lodged the visa.But I am worried because the I have the course completion date, student visa expiry date and new visa 485 lodgement date same which is 22 march.Does it affect my visa.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hi All,

My wife is finally granted 309 Visa a few days ago.
Thank you for all the help that was provided especially around when the visa was lodged back in May 2019.

I have a couple of questions which I think you might have answers to.
She was onshore as a visitor until last month and was also waiting on the onshore Visitor Visa 600 which she applied last year. The decision has not been made yet. So, is it alright to withdraw the application ?

For the Subclass 100 visa, do we need to do anything additional ? For eg: keep uploading a few supporting documents. The website says it normally is granted between 17 to 23 months of the initial subclass 309 visa application. Does the applicant has to be onshore for the visa grant or can she be offshore ? She is planning to arrive in two to three months.

Thank you in advance.
Withdraw the visitors visa asap, you don't want it granted after the 309 has been granted.
You've gotten things a bit jumbled re the 100. You continue the 100 process 2 years after the initial lodgement of the 309/100, the times you posted are the average processing times after that point.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
For the Subclass 100 visa, do we need to do anything additional ? For eg: keep uploading a few supporting documents. The website says it normally is granted between 17 to 23 months of the initial subclass 309 visa application.
You need to start the 2nd stage application in the immiaccount. This can be done from 23 months after you submitted the 309 application.

Only 15% of the subclass 100s were done between 17 and 23 months. Most (75%) were finalised in under 17 months. The average could be about 14 months.

Reactions: Nancy01

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I have applied for a 309/100 in Feb 2019.

Granted 309 temporary partner visa in Nov 2019 and I have moved to Australia in Feb 2020.

Now after 23 months, I have got a notification in my immiaccount to file permenant partner visa, subclass 100 which I did.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get the 100 visa? I have uploaded only proof of marriage and proof of living together with my partner.

309 visa lodging: Feb 2019
Medical submitted: March 2019
Processing office: Dubai
309 Grant date : Nov 2019
Moved to Australia: Feb 2020
100 Visa Lodging : Feb 2021
100 Visa grant : Waiting

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Hi I have applied for a 309/100 in Feb 2019.

Granted 309 temporary partner visa in Nov 2019 and I have moved to Australia in Feb 2020.

Now after 23 months, I have got a notification in my immiaccount to file permenant partner visa, subclass 100 which I did.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get the 100 visa? I have uploaded only proof of marriage and proof of living together with my partner.

309 visa lodging: Feb 2019
Medical submitted: March 2019
Processing office: Dubai
309 Grant date : Nov 2019
Moved to Australia: Feb 2020
100 Visa Lodging : Feb 2021
100 Visa grant : Waiting
It is also important to upload a Statutory Declaration by the Sponsor, together with that Sponsors ID.
2 new form 888s are also required.

Have you looked at the required uploads on the stage 2 application?

After your first submission of stage 2 documents, it can be worth doing an upload every month or two, depending what proofs you have available. This keeps them reminded that your relationship is still ongoing

It can take around a year at the moment, although some are faster, and some slower.
In February 2021, 75% took under 17 months.

Reactions: Nancy01
5001 - 5020 of 5122 Posts