Australia Forum banner

5021 - 5040 of 5135 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please help

Hi All,

We applied for my wife's 309 visa in July 2020 and 600 visa afterwards in Nov 2020. We applied for exemption the same time and got the exemption in a few days. I was living with my wife at that time. I had to go back to Australia in Jan 2021 and we are still waiting for the visitor visa to be granted. Not sure if 5 months is normal for a visitor visa but when I go to immiaccount it says "further assessment".
Please give me your thoughts as I might decide to go back to her soon if the visa is not granted.

Thanks
I am going to quite my job and apply for a travel exemption to o to my wife. Do you think we might get the visa in one or two month?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I was asked to complete the police check on 1 feb 2021. I completed on 4 Feb 2021. Today, I am asked to complete the form 80. Is there any one completed before? How long did you wait after you provide the form 80?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you. In the application, they have asked only legal documents to prove relationship with sponsor. I have given the statutory declaration on the sponser applicaiton already.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is also important to upload a Statutory Declaration by the Sponsor, together with that Sponsors ID.
2 new form 888s are also required.

Have you looked at the required uploads on the stage 2 application?

After your first submission of stage 2 documents, it can be worth doing an upload every month or two, depending what proofs you have available. This keeps them reminded that your relationship is still ongoing

It can take around a year at the moment, although some are faster, and some slower.
In February 2021, 75% took under 17 months.
Thank you. In the application, they have asked only legal documents to prove relationship with sponsor. I have given the statutory declaration on the sponser applicaiton already.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi I have applied for a 309/100 in Feb 2019.

Granted 309 temporary partner visa in Nov 2019 and I have moved to Australia in Feb 2020.

Now after 23 months, I have got a notification in my immiaccount to file permenant partner visa, subclass 100 which I did.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get the 100 visa? I have uploaded only proof of marriage and proof of living together with my partner.

309 visa lodging: Feb 2019
Medical submitted: March 2019
Processing office: Dubai
309 Grant date : Nov 2019
Moved to Australia: Feb 2020
100 Visa Lodging : Feb 2021
100 Visa grant : Waiting
Brace yourself for a looooong wait.. You'd be lucky if you get a grant for 100 subclass within 12 months. I myself applied Sep 2020 and nothing moved since then. I know quite a few who applied almost a year back and still waiting... Not even a CO contact.. :mad:

Seriously, I haven't seen anyone received a grant for Stage2 (100) since covid. There are grants happening together 309 & 100, but not for people who apply stage2 separately.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Brace yourself for a looooong wait.. You'd be lucky if you get a grant for 100 subclass within 12 months. I myself applied Sep 2020 and nothing moved since then. I know quite a few who applied almost a year back and still waiting... Not even a CO contact.. :mad:

Seriously, I haven't seen anyone received a grant for Stage2 (100) since covid. There are grants happening together 309 & 100, but not for people who apply stage2 separately.
Wow. That's so disappointing.:(:( Is this because of Covid?

I heard there is a telegram group for people waiting for 3309/100 visa. Do know anything about it? thanks.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Brace yourself for a looooong wait.. You'd be lucky if you get a grant for 100 subclass within 12 months. I myself applied Sep 2020 and nothing moved since then. I know quite a few who applied almost a year back and still waiting... Not even a CO contact..

Wow. That's so disappointing.
Is this because of Covid?

I heard there is a telegram group for people waiting for 3309/100 visa. Do know anything about it? thanks.
That's been the processing time for a while.
Not all applicants post or are in forums. Only a small percentage.
December there were 1000 grants.
January there were 2000 grants.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I emailed " [email protected] " with my AFP reference number and got a response yesterday from

"[email protected] "
Got the answer that they'll send it within 3-7 business days so will prob not have it before our RFI deadline. What do we do? Was planning to upload all the documents they've asked for (that we have) and the email proving that we have applied for the AFP and what they have answered.
After clicked "I confirm I have provided information that requested", can I upload documents after that?

·
Registered
7 Posts
309/100 Granted!

Hi

We received a double grant today 309/100!

DOL: 3 Nov 2020
RFI: 19 Jan 2021
Submittted RFI: 8 Feb 2021
Granted 309 & 100: 24 Mar 2021

No agent, front loaded everything, processed in Ottawa.

Married for 11 years & 2 kids (10 & 8).

Good luck to all those still waiting!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, is anyone has been asked in the RFI to provide documents/proofs that have already been submitted?! Like we got asked “biometrics + medical” ok ! But also some evidence of our relationship from sept to today which we did with official documents and photos 🤨 I’m a bit confused ! Did that happen to some of you too?!
Thank you so much for your help!

·
Registered
795 Posts
That's been the processing time for a while.
Not all applicants post or are in forums. Only a small percentage.
December there were 1000 grants.
January there were 2000 grants.
Where did you get that number from?
I cheated and used stat's @JandE previously provided (always a great source of stats) , it's from Freedom of information. Since 1st July 2020 to 31/12/2020 there was 7523 subclass 100 grants.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/access-and-accountability/freedom-of-information/disclosure-logs/2021

·
Registered
24 Posts
I cheated and used stat's @JandE previously provided (always a great source of stats) , it's from Freedom of information. Since 1st July 2020 to 31/12/2020 there was 7523 subclass 100 grants.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/access-and-accountability/freedom-of-information/disclosure-logs/2021
Thanks mate. That's hell lotta info.. I was trying to interpret the numbers from that, and I get why you say there were around 1000 grants in Dec. Having said that, most of them are from offshore(which is a combined 309 and 100 grants). There were only about 71 grants in Dec 2020 from Brisbane (which processes stage2) :-(

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thanks mate. That's hell lotta info.. I was trying to interpret the numbers from that, and I get why you say there were around 1000 grants in Dec. Having said that, most of them are from offshore(which is a combined 309 and 100 grants). There were only about 71 grants in Dec 2020 from Brisbane (which processes stage2) :-(
I think you might be looking at the wrong one. the figures I used were only for SC100. If you were only looking for grants from the brisbane office that would be where you are going wrong. they can be done anywhere. My Thai wife's was processed in London (she has never been there).
Berlin granted 198 & Dubai granted 181.
1304 in total were finalised, 1099 were granted and 117 were refused and 88 withdrawn

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/foi/files/2021/fa-210200043-document-released.PDF

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi all, I need some advice on how to apply for 100, I got my 309 granted after 24 months after applying, we are little bit confused about applying 100,
Anybody please tell me the next steps
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
67 Posts
Form 888 with two witnesses(just applicant) ,PCC prefer for both applicant and sponsor.
Sponsor payslip and notice of assessment
Bills photos invitation bank statement everything must be in both names to show ongoing relationship .
And it’s take 75% under 17 month and 15% between 17 to 23 month and 10% over 24 month.
But at the moment processing for visa subclass 100 is very slow .
Good luck

·
Registered
82 Posts
Form 888 with two witnesses(just applicant) ,PCC prefer for both applicant and sponsor.
Bills photos invitation bank statement everything must be in both names to show ongoing relationship .
And it's take 75% under 17 month and 15% between 17 to 23 month and 10% over 24 month.
Good luck
Pcc for Australia or home country if applicant in Australia thanks in advance

·
Registered
795 Posts
And it's take 75% under 17 month and 15% between 17 to 23 month and 10% over 24 month.
Good luck
No need for the sponsor PCC, or payslip/ notice of assessment.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Hi all, I need some advice on how to apply for 100, I got my 309 granted after 24 months after applying, we are little bit confused about applying 100,
Anybody please tell me the next steps
Thanks in advance
You need to create a NEW application in the applicants online IMMIaccount.

You will need to select the option marked "Stage 2 - Permanent Partner Visa Assessment (100,801), and proceed from there.

How To Apply for 2nd Stage Partner Visa

5021 - 5040 of 5135 Posts